any 2014 grand palladium jamaica brides about yet?

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi ladies im back!! I will post a full review when I get time but for now just want to say our wedding day was the most amazing day ever perfect in every way if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

mrs povah xx

#162 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Congrats on being a Mrs.! I was a Jamaica bride too! Glad to hear everything was wonderful! I'm looking forward to your review and pics too!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#163 HeatherDelG

• 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:54 AM

Got married in the gazebo on July 7 and everything was perfect! Very impressed with the wedding planner and how our day was handled.

#164 Dasha88

• 6 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, Jamaica

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

We got married at GPLH on May 6th, 2014 and Im finally starting to write my reviews. Our wedding day was amazing and was more than we ever hoped for! I will be posting a more detailed review on the wedding in a separate post.If anyone has questions I would be happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users