Photo

Riviera Maya photographer - Miguel Angel Cantarell

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 maa413

maa413
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

My wedding coordinator, Perla, at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun said the photographer they use for weddings is Miguel Angel Cantarell. Has anyone used him or seen his work?

#2 BillysBride

BillysBride
    • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:52 PM

I've seen the name (and just Googled him to make sure), but its always associated with videography. Is that what they suggested him for?

In fact, the site his name is listed under takes you to Claudia Rodriguez if you click "wedding photography". Looks to me like he handles the video aspect for her company, but I could definitely be wrong.
      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

That's claudia's husband. He does videography. I've heard he does a good job.

#4 maa413

maa413
        • 61 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:59 AM

Thanks. My WC said he would be the photographer, maybe Claudia is booked that day. I've emailed him for more info.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by maa413
            Thanks. My WC said he would be the photographer, maybe Claudia is booked that day. I've emailed him for more info.
            usually if she is booked you get erick or citalli. maybe miguel has gotten into photography too.

if his pictures are like any of there's, he will do a great job. I just booked Erick for my wedding. Many other brides on the forum have used someone from Claudia's team & their pictures were great. She is also great to deal with. She returns my emails right away & is really helpful.

#6 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 338 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:19 PM

Hello I'm Mike Cantarell, and I'm in charge of the wedding video, but we also have our photo team and Claudia Rodriguez is in charge of it.
              We are a team of video and photo professionals.

this is my page:

www.mayanrivieraweddingvideo.com

#7 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
              • 391 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:57 AM

hello are you the on site photographer for the paradisus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users