Hi ladies! Congrats to all those who have now had their weddings!! Would love to see some more pics!

How was the food? And cake? Any suggestions?

My wedding is coming up in May! Starting to get anxious!! Xox

Hi ladies!!

I am a newbie on here just looking for some advice and tips for my wedding here end of April 2014!

I am so excited, have booked through thomson uk, was meant to be a beach wedding but have just found out they no longer marry on sand?!

Iv not had any correspondence with the WC from hotel as of yet but am

Starting to think about receptions, there are not many of us 14 in total I wanted a really private wedding, was thinking of a outdoor reception but unsure of prices ect! Also photographer prices??

for anyone who has got married already did any of you get a upgrade on your room for your wedding night? We have our 5 year old son aswel so couldn't upgrade our room as have to br 18+! But was hoping we may get a night or 2 in a upgraded room on wedding night!

Can't wait to share experiences and get talking to you all who also are planning to we'd here around the same time! Xx

Hi everyone!

I just booked my wedding at Riu Palace Peninsula for next August. Could anyone tell me about it? I loved the modern look inside and the pools looked nice! I hope I made the right decision. Please let me know...any advice on the glass room, dj, photographers, food, decorations, anything that could put my mind at ease a little bit ;)

Thank you!!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Cori. Im getting married at the Riu Palace Peninsula Cancun on 3/28/15! I've seen some great pics and saw some great reviews which is very exciting. I have not been assigned a coordinator yet. I have so many questions.

I have not been assigned a coordinator either...please let me know if you find out anything. Im wondering how much it is for each guest for the wedding part, what the glass room is like, if they will do a welcome cocktail hour for our guests the day they get down there, how the salon is...so many questions!! If anyone has answers please let me know!! Thank you! :)

We've FINALLY had our wedding date confirmed here for 12 May 2015 after booking with Thomsons in the UK a couple of months ago. I was a little worried because our ceremony isn't until 6pm but i didn't want to change it as the travel agent said we could lose the date and some of our family and friends have already booked up.

I was just wondering if other brides have been married here so late and how much time that left you for photographs. Did anyone decide to do photographs before the ceremony?

@@Jaycee272. We have booked here. I asked specifically for 3pm. When my dates got confirmed it had down 4pm instead. I'm little worried as I didn't want as late as that. I know it's only an hour a difference but I'd rather it was an hour sooner than afterwards. I'm waiting to hear back from co ordinator to find out why I can't have 3pm?

Let me know if you have any luck getting your time changed as I would like mine an hour earlier than I have been given too! Although when I questioned the travel agent I was told they just slot you in to the nearest time that you request as the minister who performs the ceremony has several weddings to do each day.

I'm trying not to worry about mine being to late, hopefully it will all be fine :-/