Sign in to follow this  
maa413

Has anyone used this photographer in the Riviera Maya?

My wedding coordinator at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun said the photographer they use for weddings is Miguel Angel Cantarell.Has anyone used him or seen his work?

Theres another link discussing him a little some where. If I find it, I'll post.

The understanding is that Miguel is Claudia Rodriguez's husband. He's always done the videography aspect for couples, but we're wondering if he is starting to do photography as well. I would probably as your WC for clarification. He does EXCELLENT videography work. That much I know.

Hi,

I am also getting married at the Paradisus and I was directed through Miguel Angel to Claudia Rodriguez for photography. I understand that he is her husband and does the initial bookings for her I believe. I have just started working directly with her via my initial contact with him. I was concerned, though, that she quoted me a higher price than the Paradisus did. Just waiting to hear back from her to straighten that out.

Who are you dealing with at the PRC? I am dealing with Perla, getting married 4/18/08. We're going down next month to meet her and finalize location, etc.

Good luck!

Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahjane View Post
Hi,

I am also getting married at the Paradisus and I was directed through Miguel Angel to Claudia Rodriguez for photography. I understand that he is her husband and does the initial bookings for her I believe. I have just started working directly with her via my initial contact with him. I was concerned, though, that she quoted me a higher price than the Paradisus did. Just waiting to hear back from her to straighten that out.

Who are you dealing with at the PRC? I am dealing with Perla, getting married 4/18/08. We're going down next month to meet her and finalize location, etc.

Good luck!

Claire

That's interesting because normally you go through Claudia to do the bookings.

She usually replies within a day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahjane View Post
Hi,

Good luck!

Claire
We have been dealing with Perla mostly and a few emails with Elisa. My travel agent has actually made most of the contact & arrangements w/ the resort, which has made my planning so much easier!