Wanted: intimate (resort) venue for ceremony & reception in Playa del Carmen! Help?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 laurammx

• 19 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

Hello ladies! :)

I'm a new bride looking for a resort in or near Playa del Carmen that fits the following requirements:

- Has a beach venue (or at least an outdoor venue with a view) for the wedding that is private. No other tourists or passersby gawking or taking pictures.

- Kids allowed, as our daughter will be around 2 yrs old at the time of the wedding. Nanny service is a plus!

- At least a 4 star

We would like a relaxed but elegant occasion for a wedding party of only 15 people or so. I'm thinking sunset, lots of candles, fairy lights, all white flowers, bare feet and cold champagne. Hubby-to-be is thinking pre-wedding day of surfing and Coronas. 

We haven't set a date or a budget yet, as want to first see what our options are and consider accordingly. :)

I would also be interested in beach clubs or similar venues, but don't want to hire a wedding planner as I have a feeling costs will spiral out of control if I do and don't want to be overwhelmed with choice when it comes to vendors.  Working with the wedding coordinator of a resort seems like an ideal way to go.

Any ideas, tips or help will be greatly appreciated! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users