The Royal Cancun 2013 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Emily11386

Emily11386
  • Site Supporter
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

They had a booth in the resort and their sample pictures just looked like something I could've taken with my camera. Not great quality and really no retouching or anything. Some were wedding pictures on display.
    May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
    33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#12 linz0621

linz0621
    • 16 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

We are getting married at 5pm on the beach by the gazebo - cocktails in the gazebo - and then back on the beach. I've heard the beach gazebo location is more private. Hopefully we have nice weather and can stick to the plan! What time does your reception end? They told me 930 was the latest - but I find that hard to believe.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hello Royal Cancun & Gran Caribe Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the ROYAL Cancun & Gran Caribe Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 2, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 mrsguinovart

mrsguinovart
      • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hi Kellie,

I am also a June bride :) We are using Citali Rico, she has recieved a lot fo rewards, and her pictures look great.

Her prices are more reasonable than Sol, she runs about 2500- 3000.

#15 justchrissy

justchrissy
        • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Happy I read this thread because I have gone back and forth abt the photographer thing. I am getting married at the royal cancun in Nov 2013 & inquired abt the photographer they use and they suggested I view their website and their work on the site looks OK so Im happy to read that its not great work because pictures are VERY important to me. Del Sol does seem to do AMAZING work. Does anybody know their normal package costs??

#16 linz0621

linz0621
          • 16 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

I'm pretty sure they are around the 3-6k range - but I could be a little off one way on the other. I know they are definitely at least double what Funever is for the same type of package. We are flying in our own photograher for two nights at The Royal. I was told that we wouldn't have to pay an outside vendor fee if they don't have any large equipment (whatever that means!). If they push the outside vendor fee - I will try to fight it - but the two day trip - with the fee - is still around the same price as Funever. Hope that helps!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

Just a reminder: The ROYAL Cancun and Gran Caribe Cancun Wedding Webinar is this Saturday, March 2, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

There is still time to register if you have not done so.

These wedding webinars are a great way to learn about how to plan your wedding at that resort and get your wedding and travel questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 sylvial

sylvial
            • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hi there! I'm looking at the Royal possibly for my wedding next year; could you let me know what the average cost would be for you guests to stay there? I would love to see photos of your wedding if you'd be willing to share.

#19 mrsguinovart

mrsguinovart
              • 40 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by sylvial View Post

Hi there! I'm looking at the Royal possibly for my wedding next year; could you let me know what the average cost would be for you guests to stay there? I would love to see photos of your wedding if you'd be willing to share.

I was married at Gran Caribe, the resort next door and had my professional pictures taken at the Royal.

If you're getting married at the chapel, i have pictures on my profile page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users