• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Stack02

Stack02
  • 62 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Hi All, this is my very first post on BDW and the gentleman friend and I just booked our wedding for Now Jade October 16th 2014. We booked the Pergola , Mix and Castaways. Castaways is not my first choice for a venue but I thought that was the only place you could have a dance? Can it be had at Bamboo?

Do any of the other brides know how many guests you're expecting? Those that have been married at Now Jade did you make choices then dealt with the amount of guests?

Stacey

#32 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
  • 230 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hi All, this is my very first post on BDW and the gentleman friend and I just booked our wedding for Now Jade October 16th 2014. We booked the Pergola , Mix and Castaways. Castaways is not my first choice for a venue but I thought that was the only place you could have a dance? Can it be had at Bamboo?

Do any of the other brides know how many guests you're expecting? Those that have been married at Now Jade did you make choices then dealt with the amount of guests?

Stacey

Hey there, welcome!!

Those are my locations as well :)  I ended up going with Castaways because we have a very large group (invited 160, there are 89 confirmed!) and I thought we could use the extra space....though i'm pretty sure you can have dancing at bamboo too! How many people are you expecting? 

#33 Stack02

Stack02
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

@UMassRN007

Hello,

when are you getting married? That is alot of folks! How exciting. I have NO idea how many to expect. We are sending out invites first week in January. If I was to guess about 30?

#34 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
  • 230 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

January 18th!!!!  It sneaks up fast lol.....

I agree, it's hard to estimate how many will actually come. We invited the same amount that we would if we had a Boston wedding. I was expecting 60ish...

#35 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all you NOW Jade wedding couples, and Congrats!!! you've chosen an amazing venue and will have an amazing backdrop for your photo Love Story - great choice!

All the best with your plans, and hope it all turns out Spectacular - Cheers!!!

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#36 jayejayelynn

jayejayelynn
    • 165 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 22, 2015

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

@Stack02

I am getting married May 2015!

We are doing the pergola, Mix bar then Terrace for our reception.

Since I am only having 33 guests we are doing the reception on the terrace along with dancing, I was told by my coordinator who got married there that anything less than 35 in the bamboo room felt a bit overwhelming for the small group. 

What have you decided on?

#37 Stack02

Stack02
    • 62 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

@Stack02

I am getting married May 2015!

We are doing the pergola, Mix bar then Terrace for our reception.
    Since I am only having 33 guests we are doing the reception on the terrace along with dancing, I was told by my coordinator who got married there that anything less than 35 in the bamboo room felt a bit overwhelming for the small group. 
    What have you decided on?

We are getting Married on October 16th at 5:00pm at the Pergola, Drinks at Mix and I just switched our reception to bamboo. At first I chose Castaways but liked the more formal look to Bamboo. I was going to choose the Terrace but I think we will get upto 50 guests so I don't want it to be tight.

#38 Rheannarudy

Rheannarudy
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera CancĂșn
    • LocationWI

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Now Jade wedding on November 6th 2014 here :)  ceremony on the beach, reception at Castaways. 

#39 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
    • 363 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

I was considering now jade. But I am unclear on the costs for the reception. Where are the costs and what is covered?

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#40 Nybride525

Nybride525
    • 229 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

Their website has a link for all the costs...it adds up quite a bit if your having a lot of guests but we decided to suck it up...initially we didn't think we'd have a big turnout but apparently people love a destination wedding lol

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users