Lydia1120

Planning our Wedding – Blau Marina Varadero, Cuba November 20, 2013

We received a quick peak of our Engagement photo session....love how it turned out

IMG_0023.jpg

Just got my Boudoir Book that I will be giving my FI as a wedding gift...I am very happy with how they turned out and think he is just going to love it!  This is the cover page

I ordered some matching t-shirts for my FI and I for our flight home after the wedding..thought they were too cute, not to share

Wow Lydia! You have soo much planned and everything looks amazing!!! I love the engagement photo with the save the date on it!

this is how I wrapped my FI gift book...I put a little personal note inside :-)  

Given that we are getting legally married at home and only having a symbolic wedding in Cuba, I prepared I Marriage Certificate for us to sign at the beach. I put a portion of our wedding vows at the top of the certificate.  I have it in powerpoint should anyone want to use it as a template. 

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Given that we are getting legally married at home and only having a symbolic wedding in Cuba, I prepared I Marriage Certificate for us to sign at the beach. I put a portion of our wedding vows at the top of the certificate.  I have it in powerpoint should anyone want to use it as a template. 

Wow this is awesome!!! We are also legally getting married once we return home in a catholic wedding ceremony. I don't know if we plan on signing anything, but maybe we should!