Wedding coordinators

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Liz Bower65

Liz Bower65
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hello Brides,

I am getting married June, 14, 2013. I was in touch with Evangelina in September when she was very helpful in setting up my locations. 2 weeks later I emailed her to confirm everything and she had double booked me with another couple for all of my locations. Since I had booked prior to the other couple she said she would take care of it. I have called her and sent multiple emails for the past 4 months and she is avoiding my phone calls/emails. Has anyone else run into this problem? All I am asking for is a confirmation on my locations, nothing more, and I'm getting very discouraged that they don't care and that I will end up in the ballroom :( Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

#2 renatastare

renatastare
    • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

If you didn't pay your planner you can check with mine. I am getting married on April 28, 2013 and using LM Weddings Mayan Riviera. Leanne has been great and always responds.  Hope this helps....Good luck!

Leanne Marie 

US - 903 647 6424 M©x. - 984 111 2913  

#3 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
      • 272 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

As photographer? I cover often weddings planned by

PIERRE VISUAL STUDIO - Wedding & TTD Photography

FACEBOOK Fan Page

#4 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

I too am having a problem with my WC. I am in the very begining stages of planning and have not heard from her when I have wrote emails. What is going on?

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#5 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
        • Vendor
        • 336 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Liz Bower65 

Hello Brides,

I am getting married June, 14, 2013. I was in touch with Evangelina in September when she was very helpful in setting up my locations. 2 weeks later I emailed her to confirm everything and she had double booked me with another couple for all of my locations. Since I had booked prior to the other couple she said she would take care of it. I have called her and sent multiple emails for the past 4 months and she is avoiding my phone calls/emails. Has anyone else run into this problem? All I am asking for is a confirmation on my locations, nothing more, and I'm getting very discouraged that they don't care and that I will end up in the ballroom :( Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Liz,

Please let us know how was your wedding.  After all, I hope you had an amazing day!

For you Brides, here is a thread that will help you define the right wedding planner for you.

http://www.bestdesti...endor-in-mexico

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users