Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Vote for your Favorite BDW Real Wedding 2012: WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Hello BDW,

2013 is upon us and I wanted to say thank you to all of the past 2012 brides that shared their amazing weddings with us.  They helped inspire other brides and support them plan their dream wedding.

Last year we recruited brides to share their wedding stories and pictures with us for a chance to win $250.  It's time to vote for your favorite BDW Real Wedding.

We are also extending this contest into 2013 so if you did not get your wedding featured in 2012 but would like to in 2013, go to the link and there are instructions on how to submit your wedding to be featured on BDW.

Alright, here are our nominees.  Vote for your favorite to help them win $250!

1. Miriam & Luke's Azul Sensatori, Mexico Wedding
  2. Jessica & Salvatore's Aventura Spa, Mexico Wedding
  3. Jayne & Mason's Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay Jamaica Wedding
  4. Phoebe & Jonathan's Koh Samui, Thailand Wedding
  5. Jannette & Colin's Grand Sirenis, Akumal Mexico Wedding
  6. Erica & Al's Carnival Cruise Eastern Caribbean Wedding
  7. Stephanie & John's Atlantis, Paradise Island Wedding
  8. Cortney & Michael's Paradisus Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Wedding
  9. Stephanie & Keith Mission de San Jose del Cabo Anuniti Wedding
  10. Trisha & Shawn Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Mexico Wedding
  11. Rashedah & Torry's Iberostar Rosehall Beach, Jamaica Wedding

We will allow voting from now until the end of January 2013 and will announce the winner February 5, 2013.  The winner has 5 business days to claim their giftcard by sending me a PM with your full name, mailing address and phone number.

If we do not hear from the winner within 5 days we will offer the prize to the runner up!

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

My friend cannot see the check boxes  to place her vote, please help!

what browser is she using?  is she a registered member?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics