#711 shelikespink

shelikespink
  • 80 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Mexico
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

Ok I'll look into it! 

That's great to hear that you love your photos! Glad it worked out despite the change.

#712 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
  • 179 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
  • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Congrats on your union. Your pictures are breath taking

#713 llevasseur

llevasseur
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

Ok I'll look into it! 

That's great to hear that you love your photos! Glad it worked out despite the change.

Hi! I can email you their information (pricing package, etc.) if you like.

They are highly priced, but I was able to negoiate with them so keep that in mind. I got the perfumes package (2 photog's for 5 hours) and the live streaming for $3000.

Send me your email and I'll forward you what I have.

Lindsay

#714 maredith

maredith
    • 94 posts
      • LocationToronto, ON, Canada

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

I absolutely love MP and hope that I can eventually get a rate for my guests and I that's within our budget. I am aiming for an August 2015 wedding, and the rates right now are waaaay over our budget! Here's to hoping!

#715 llevasseur

llevasseur
      • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hi Brides! I'm getting married in November and am planning to have my hair/makeup done by Moon Palace - how far in advance should I look into making my appointments and who do I contact?

Thanks!

Lindsay

#716 LydiaButterfly

LydiaButterfly
        • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hi Brides! I'm getting married in November and am planning to have my hair/makeup done by Moon Palace - how far in advance should I look into making my appointments and who do I contact?

Thanks!

Lindsay

I believe you can book this 30 days in advance. That's what I did. I got the salons website address from my non-on site coordinator and booked it there. It was really simple and just required filling in a form. I can't remember when my visa got charged though!

I really liked my hair and makeup. I think it took almost 2.5 hours in total.

#717 shelikespink

shelikespink
          • 80 posts
          • LocationToronto

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:02 AM

@maredith I'm in Toronto and the rates I'm getting are ok - around $1650 I think. We're hoping to get it under $1500! But if you factor in the 3 free rooms for every 30 ppl booked it works out pretty well. I'm probably going to wait until Sept/Oct to get my guests to put deposits down. BTW I'm looking at a July 31 or Aug 1 wedding (still waiting to hear confirmation from MP!)

#718 maredith

maredith
          • 94 posts
            • LocationToronto, ON, Canada

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

@maredith I'm in Toronto and the rates I'm getting are ok - around $1650 I think. We're hoping to get it under $1500! But if you factor in the 3 free rooms for every 30 ppl booked it works out pretty well. I'm probably going to wait until Sept/Oct to get my guests to put deposits down. BTW I'm looking at a July 31 or Aug 1 wedding (still waiting to hear confirmation from MP!)

Are you reserving your date before booking the tickets for flight and accommodations? We aren't set on a date yet, leaving it flexible so we have the option to choose a week with better rates

#719 MBK

MBK
            • 28 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hello!

I haven't been on here in a very long time as I have put the wedding planning on hold. I am now starting to continue planning and am realizing that I am not set on anything!

We have already reserved the Caribbean Terrace (rooftop) for the reception, but now I am beginning to contemplate moving the reception to the Grand Terrace (by the pool) so that I can decorate the pool with floating candles and Chinese lanterns. I am looking for your opinions and advice on this. It would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you can share photos that would be great.

Thank you in advance!!!

#720 shelikespink

shelikespink
              • 80 posts
              • LocationToronto

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

@maredith Yes I am reserving my date with the resort now and I'm planning to book my flights and all that later on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users