Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#391 adehaarte

adehaarte
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hi Amanda, Are you talking about the rooms, the ceremony packages or the 'extras (flowers, photo, decor, music, etc.)? The first tie should be given before booking a date.

I am talking about the decor and extras. I spoke to Anna and she said I have to book my date and make the non refundable payment before she can send me anything.

#392 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
    • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hi everyone I wonder if anyone can help, I get married at MP on 3rd February 2014 & it all seems to have been so easy something must be wrong.... I have been dealing with Anna am I correct in thinking that I will get assigned someone else at some point? (I read somewhere 90 days before the wedding and I only have 77 to go) I have contacted deco cancun/Zuniga about decorations, ocean photography about live streaming & photos and all seems to be going to plan until I read things about wedding contract etc....which I haven't had or even been mentioned, I haven't paid a penny out either and this is starting to worry me, any advice? What stage should I be at? Thanks for any help brides!! :)

#393 lastminbride

lastminbride
      • 165 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Ade - For the extras, that is correct.

I am talking about the decor and extras. I spoke to Anna and she said I have to book my date and make the non refundable payment before she can send me anything.

#394 lastminbride

lastminbride
        • 165 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Willbea - I replied on the other thread you posted in. :)

#395 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

You will get your onsite coordinator around 30 days before your wedding.  I never recived a contract when I got married last November- so don't worry- you are fine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillbeaBriggs 

Hi everyone

I wonder if anyone can help, I get married at MP on 3rd February 2014 & it all seems to have been so easy something must be wrong.... I have been dealing with Anna am I correct in thinking that I will get assigned someone else at some point? (I read somewhere 90 days before the wedding and I only have 77 to go) I have contacted deco cancun/Zuniga about decorations, ocean photography about live streaming & photos and all seems to be going to plan until I read things about wedding contract etc....which I haven't had or even been mentioned, I haven't paid a penny out either and this is starting to worry me, any advice? What stage should I be at? Thanks for any help brides!! :)

#396 lastminbride

lastminbride
          • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Shan0487 - Out of curiosity, how many people attended your wedding?

#397 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

including my husband and I we had 41 people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastminbride 

Shan0487 - Out of curiosity, how many people attended your wedding?

#398 photoisforever

photoisforever
            • Vendor
            • 192 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Congrats on your marriage, shan0487!!! would love to see some photos of the event if you care to share....Enjoy your journey ahead, and all the best!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#399 lastminbride

lastminbride
              • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Shan - I was thinking that maybe they don't ask you for a contract for smallest weddings. But, clearly that is not the case. I guess it just varies.

#400 adehaarte

adehaarte
                • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Has anyone mailed thing to the hotel in advance.  I am thinking about posting the things for my welcome bags in advance and I'm wonder how that process goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users