Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#381 adehaarte

adehaarte
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi  My name is Amanda and I am so nervous about this hotel because they dont give you any pricing information until you book your date and are locked into a contract.

Does anyone have the packet with pricing and selections...If so can you please send it to me?  My email address is adehaarte@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Happy Wedding Wishes to Everyone!!!

#382 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Welcome to our forum community, Amanda and Congrats on your upcoming Moon Palace Wedding!!! yes, it can be a bit unsettling when you first start dealing with the slower pace of Mexican life and their way of doing things here, however for some added peace of mind, take a look at the thread right above this one, where the latest post from FutureMrsCorney addresses your exact concern.

Big breath! and exhale....ahhh... it's all going to turn out just the way it's meant to, and be Awesome!!! you'll see :)

Wishing you all the best with your research, plans and peace of mind ~ enjoy your journey :).....Cheers!

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#383 HayleyJ

HayleyJ
      • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hi Amanda,

I have a fairly comprehensive booklet with prices that i can send to you tonight after work.

Hayley

#384 adehaarte

adehaarte
        • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

[quote name="HayleyJ" url="/t/83792/moon-palace-2014/360#post_1963124"]Hi Amanda, I have a fairly comprehensive booklet with prices that i can send to you tonight after work. Hayley [/quote Thank you so much Hayley!

#385 SikhBride

SikhBride
          • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

I'm getting married at Moon Palace in July 2014 as well! Any feedback from past brides would be very helpful!

#386 lastminbride

lastminbride
            • 165 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Sometimes it really is just a language barrier. And I think sometimes when they're unsure if something they just answer instead instead of checking.

See, she told me that non of the gazebos were handicap accessible that they all had stairs to navigate....It seems as though they don't want the "hassle" of dealing with it either 

#387 lastminbride

lastminbride
              • 165 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hi Jinele, You got to see the chapel clear of the religious images. I love that chapel! Did you see the one at Hard Rock Riviera Maya? Are you having a Catholic ceremony?

#388 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi Amanda,

I never had any issues getting pricing without a contract, it would be crazy for them to believe anyone is going to commit to a contract without prices, there pricing is so open that is even detailed on their website. 

Hi  My name is Amanda and I am so nervous about this hotel because they dont give you any pricing information until you book your date and are locked into a contract.

Does anyone have the packet with pricing and selections...If so can you please send it to me?  My email address is adehaarte@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Happy Wedding Wishes to Everyone!!!

#389 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                  • 288 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I saw the Chapel clear of religious images, just benches, the glass and the beach... the only thing with the chapel is that if you pick that location for your ceremony unless you are having a catholic ceremony, if someone wants it for a religious ceremony, you will be bumped out.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastminbride 

Hi Jinele,
                    You got to see the chapel clear of the religious images. I love that chapel!
                    Did you see the one at Hard Rock Riviera Maya?
                    Are you having a Catholic ceremony?

#390 lastminbride

lastminbride
                    • 165 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hi Amanda, Are you talking about the rooms, the ceremony packages or the 'extras (flowers, photo, decor, music, etc.)? The first tie should be given before booking a date.

Hi  My name is Amanda and I am so nervous about this hotel because they dont give you any pricing information until you book your date and are locked into a contract. Does anyone have the packet with pricing and selections...If so can you please send it to me?  My email address is adehaarte@gmail.com Thank you in advance! Happy Wedding Wishes to Everyone!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users