Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#211 Zavina

Zavina
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I love your invitations!!! Thank you for posting :)

Hey ladies,  I wanted to show you all our invitations! They were mailed on Tuesday! WOOHOO! My sister purchased the template from: http://diy.weddingbe...s#axzz2e27jbsg2 Vanessa has 2 options, you can either purchase the template and modify it yourself (which is what we did and I believe it was only $15), or she can create it for you! Super simple, yet I will say, it does take a little bit of work - BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT! Here's a preview of what ours look like! We did the passport invite and boarding pass RSVP, we are having a day-of-the-dead rockabilly beach wedding, so it's super non-traditional!  She has the BEST instructions on how to do it yourself, which is awesome and super helpful...even when you've never worked with Illustrator (like me!).

#212 kelly1979

kelly1979
    • 19 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Hi ladies. Hope your all well. I've had my date through for my wedding next year 21 st October at 3pm I'm so excited. Is there anyone else getting married at the MP in October 2014. Xxx

#213 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
      • 167 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

Congrats!

#214 deinasm

deinasm
        • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hi everyone!

Just curious what everyone has been quoted for room rates? Or the per person rate? We are thinking of having our wedding here but are very concerned about the room/person charges, help!! Thanks!!!

#215 Zavina

Zavina
          • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there! I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment. Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

#216 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
            • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zavina 

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there!

I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment.
              Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

Hello! Im not too sure if this is a good deal or not as we went with a DJ from PSAV and it was about $1000 total. I would look into prices from PSAV as they tend to be cheaper! My main contact for them was Miroslava Arriaga and her email is marriaga@psav.com .

#217 Zavina

Zavina
              • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Thank you! I will look into them.

Hello! Im not too sure if this is a good deal or not as we went with a DJ from PSAV and it was about $1000 total. I would look into prices from PSAV as they tend to be cheaper! My main contact for them was Miroslava Arriaga and her email is marriaga@psav.com .

#218 Zavina

Zavina
                • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Thank you! I will look into them :)

#219 maggie123

maggie123
                  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Wow! Really this venue looks so amazing. I think I would be also planning my wedding over here.:idea:

#220 Jinele Fracasso

Jinele Fracasso
                    • 42 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Zavina 

Hey everyone! I just need some feedback from brides out there!

I was quoted $725 from JSAV for the "indoors wedding package" which includes a projector, screen, dj mixer, equipment etc. Is this considered a good deal? I am not renting the DJ as I am having a friend do that but I need the equipment.
                      Please help! Or give any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

I am doing the same, I was quoted i believe around $570. That was without a projector though. Which i do actually need . Seems about right. The DJ there was around $2000. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users