Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#201 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I just heard back from my wedding coordinator up here and he was told now an outside dj is 800$ anyone else have this??

Yes, I was told the same thing today. 2014 outside vendors fee will be $800. Day passes will not be permitted for any vendors. So ridiculous!

#202 Britt

Britt
    • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well I booked my photographers based on them saying $98 for a day pass so I will flip if they try and change it. Really it just makes me mad that they can say absolutely no outside vendors, if they do that they better make sure theirs are amazing. They also wouldn't tell me prices till I booked. That's sneaky! Not that it's the end of the world just frustrating!

#203 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Well I booked my photographers based on them saying $98 for a day pass so I will flip if they try and change it. Really it just makes me mad that they can say absolutely no outside vendors, if they do that they better make sure theirs are amazing. They also wouldn't tell me prices till I booked. That's sneaky! Not that it's the end of the world just frustrating!

Well I also booked photog based on the day pass fee they told me, I will definitely flip if they tell me otherwise. Their Ocean people are no photographers but just people with cameras! Ugh. I sent the STD but very willing yo change the place if they come with that BS.

#204 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
        • 148 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

Well I also booked photog based on the day pass fee they told me, I will definitely flip if they tell me otherwise. Their Ocean people are no photographers but just people with cameras! Ugh. I sent the STD but very willing yo change the place if they come with that BS.

I beg to differ =) Ocean photo actually does a GREAT job so if any of you girls have them booked please know that they will take great care of you and you will LOVE your photos! Please do not bash a photographer if you have not used them before!

#205 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

I have not used them but I have seem their photos, and IMO, they are not good and are just point and shoot resort potographers! You have your opinion, I have mine. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

I beg to differ =) Ocean photo actually does a GREAT job so if any of you girls have them booked please know that they will take great care of you and you will LOVE your photos! Please do not bash a photographer if you have not used them before!

#206 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

Photographers

Quote:

#207 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
              • 148 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Quote:

:cool:

#208 jenvens7

jenvens7
                • 51 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hey ladies, 

I wanted to show you all our invitations! They were mailed on Tuesday! WOOHOO! My sister purchased the template from: 

She has the BEST instructions on how to do it yourself, which is awesome and super helpful...even when you've never worked with Illustrator (like me!).

#209 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                  • 288 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

These look great, I purchased the template from Vanesa like 2 months ago and have been afraid to touch it lol, maybe I will get inspired now

Hey ladies,  I wanted to show you all our invitations! They were mailed on Tuesday! WOOHOO! My sister purchased the template from: http://diy.weddingbe...s#axzz2e27jbsg2 Vanessa has 2 options, you can either purchase the template and modify it yourself (which is what we did and I believe it was only $15), or she can create it for you! Super simple, yet I will say, it does take a little bit of work - BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT! Here's a preview of what ours look like! We did the passport invite and boarding pass RSVP, we are having a day-of-the-dead rockabilly beach wedding, so it's super non-traditional!  She has the BEST instructions on how to do it yourself, which is awesome and super helpful...even when you've never worked with Illustrator (like me!).

#210 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
                    • 167 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Very cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users