Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#161 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

The packages do not include your reception, only the ceremony, there is a $300 per table additionally if you want the package theme for your reception, with that said, I went with the complementary because I didn't feel like expending a fortune for the ceremony which takes about 15 minutes! Then I changed my mind to a religious ceremony and just paid the priest fee, I decided not to do a package for that either. I am sure that with the money you would pay for a package for the ceremony you could get much more for your buck. 

I am hopin' and wishin' and prayin' that I get unlimited events. Let's all collectively keep our fingers crossed because my wedding budget depends on it! I'm going with the complimentary wedding because as everyone has stated before it's only 15 minutes and it makes no sense to spend an exorbitant amount to decorate for a 15 minute ceremony. 

#162 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

Lets pray then because I am praying to get them too! 

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

I am hopin' and wishin' and prayin' that I get unlimited events. Let's all collectively keep our fingers crossed because my wedding budget depends on it! I'm going with the complimentary wedding because as everyone has stated before it's only 15 minutes and it makes no sense to spend an exorbitant amount to decorate for a 15 minute ceremony. 

#163 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
      • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

Lets pray then because I am praying to get them too! 

LOL... Do you have a date yet? I'm not sure if I saw it or not. I'm trying to learn everyone's names and dates. I'm almost certain I will forget and ask again, so please forgive me. I still don't have a date. I spoke with my TA last week and I'm just waiting on her response. So let's keep our fingers and toes crossed about that as well. 

#164 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

Fingers crossed. My date is August 22nd, 2014. 

Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

LOL... Do you have a date yet? I'm not sure if I saw it or not. I'm trying to learn everyone's names and dates. I'm almost certain I will forget and ask again, so please forgive me. I still don't have a date. I spoke with my TA last week and I'm just waiting on her response. So let's keep our fingers and toes crossed about that as well. 

#165 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
          • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hey!!! I just got a confirmation on my date..... *drumroll please*

July 25, 2014!!! 

Success!!!

#166 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

Congrats

Hey!!! I just got a confirmation on my date..... *drumroll please* July 25, 2014!!!  :thewave: Success!!!

!

#167 Sloany

Sloany
              • 12 posts
              • Wedding Location:MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT
              • LocationTUCAN GAZEBO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Hi there, I'm getting married at moon palace on 12th of July 2014. Looks like this thread will be very useful! T x

#168 Sloany

Sloany
              • 12 posts
              • Wedding Location:MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT
              • LocationTUCAN GAZEBO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:33 AM

Hi There

I am getting married at the Moon Palace on 12th July 2014! Yipee!!   Im sure this thread will be vvery useful for us all.

Tx

#169 nsheth36

nsheth36
              • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hey guys!!  I am confirmed for June 1, 2014 at MP!!!  I couldn't be more excited!!  We will be heading down for a site inspection in October and hopefully will get more info at that time.  If anyone wants me to ask any questions for them or take specific pictures, let me know!

#170 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
                • 187 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hey girl! congrats!! That's so awesome, I'm in the process of planning my site visit. Ican't wait to see what you come back with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users