Congrats! I just got married at Sun Palace on November 23rd and us and 40 of our guests stayed at Moon Palace for a week and loved it!!!!  Let me know if you have any questions or comments and I'd be happy to answer! Happy Planning! :) Hi Linda would you be able to message me re your packages pls. Thanks Michelle x

THx Futurefiler87 - yes, I agree, Linc creates an Amazing photo record of the Wedding Stories he tells!!!

His passion shines thru, and he says it feels much more like play than "work"......plus his wedding couples really Luv his humour and relaxed style - and they're great friends by the end of the Big Day........as they tell in these reviews they've sent.

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Originally Posted by lm00956 View Post

Has anyone heard any suggestions or reviews on the optional ceremony entertainment? A soloist, classical duet, mariachi, or Mexican trio?

I had the same question as its included in my package (Pure) were you able to get any feedback on this? I don't know what to pick or if it would even be any good... 

Hey All! Any February 2014 Brides here? I just booked my wedding for February 27th :)

What is everyone doing for dancing? Are you paying extra for a DJ at private dinner or... ? I was thinking of maybe just using the night club.. but I have heard all they play is techno. Anyone been able to experience what it really is like? I'm trying to plan a site visit I'm just not sure if it will happen or not :(

Congrats!!

We went to the disco a couple nights- one night it was mainly techno but then when we went after the reception was over (friday night) it was more "normal" dance music with a techno song about 1 every 10 songs. 

Originally Posted by ckl22 View Post

Hey All! Any February 2014 Brides here? I just booked my wedding for February 27th :)

What is everyone doing for dancing? Are you paying extra for a DJ at private dinner or... ? I was thinking of maybe just using the night club.. but I have heard all they play is techno. Anyone been able to experience what it really is like? I'm trying to plan a site visit I'm just not sure if it will happen or not :(

Originally Posted by Futurefiler87 View Post

Can't wait to see your STD's! I'm so glad to hear that others are having the same thoughts as me! So you can book your ceremony location this early? I was under the impression I had to wait for all that until 90days out when the planning actually starts. We are doing the complimentary ceremony. I filled out the contract yesterday, and it didn't seem like there were any extra costs on it, phew.

I've heard complaints about people not getting their refunds back in a timely manner for the comp nights they earned through having so many room nights. I hope we don't have those troubles. Anything you learn please share! Have you booked your room block yet?

I've heard the same thing from some MP brides about getting your money back for comp'd nights. Apparently, they want you to use the money towards an upgraded wedding or something like that. One bride fought with them before they left and her bank card was refunded after making a big scandal and wasting time arguing with them instead of enjoying her stay......so I'm sure they aren't going to make it easy on us to get the money back. I'm hoping to have the 75 nights, so our entire stay should be refunded. As far as getting your location booked, my TA said that I should start giving them a heads up as soon as any little detail was decided, that way they'll have it on the books for your wedding. I have booked our wedding room block...not sure what rooms we'll have just yet, but I have 10 rooms saved in our block and I believe it was $100 per room down, and then as the guests book their room, we get those credits towards our room. It is a bit nerve wrecking to have to wait and not know what's going to happen until you get there, but I'm hopeful it's going to be amazing and we are going to have a beautiful ceremony - even with expecting a few kinks along the way...

I think this was discussed previously in the thread, but I'm sure people are now further along in planning and we have some new people on here. Are any of you taking someone with you for photography? We were planning on just using the one at the resort, but we made a package deal with someone local that we couldn't really turn down. If they are staying at the MP there is no extra fee right?

That is correct, if you have them staying at the resort (for 2 or 3 nights- I think 2 is the min) there is no extra fee as they are guests of your wedding.  we flew down a local photographer and her assistant and we paid for their hotel for 3 nights and I did not have to pay anything extra as I counted them as guests of our wedding and their room nights counted towards my 75 nights!

Originally Posted by Futurefiler87 View Post

I think this was discussed previously in the thread, but I'm sure people are now further along in planning and we have some new people on here. Are any of you taking someone with you for photography? We were planning on just using the one at the resort, but we made a package deal with someone local that we couldn't really turn down. If they are staying at the MP there is no extra fee right?