Photo

Please help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 abashev

abashev
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

On February 12, 2013 we go to Jamaica, the excellent photographer for wedding ceremony is necessary

#2 ktdawson

ktdawson
    • 45 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by abashev 

On February 12, 2013 we go to Jamaica, the excellent photographer for wedding ceremony is necessary

I have been doing a lot of researching and I chose Misha Earle for my photography. Her pictures don't look so generic, she really captures the essence of the day and the moment in all of her pictures and I heard from a lot of brides on here that she is an awesome person and gives great service. I found her just by googling her name but here is the link to her website. http://www.mishaearlephotography.com I emailed her and she sent me pricing the next day she is really nice. Hope this helps

#3 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

What exactly is it that you need help with? I'm afraid I don't understand.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#4 JA2012

JA2012
        • 334 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

There are lots of photographers in jamaica if you do a google search. There is an association of phototgraphers there that will list them and have links to their website. If I remember I will post it for you.

#5 CourtneyTX

CourtneyTX
          • Site Supporter
          • 31 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 22, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
          • LocationTexas

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

I have been doing a lot of researching and I chose Misha Earle for my photography. Her pictures don't look so generic, she really captures the essence of the day and the moment in all of her pictures and I heard from a lot of brides on here that she is an awesome person and gives great service. I found her just by googling her name but here is the link to her website. http://www.mishaearlephotography.com I emailed her and she sent me pricing the next day she is really nice. Hope this helps

Which package did you go with? I emailed Misha yesterday and she is available on our date - just can't figure out how much time will be necessary?

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users