Photo

Cabo Bound in February.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nicolle

Nicolle
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hello everyone, I have been engaged for over a year and could not decide what to do for a wedding. We are older and have grown children and in November we decided that instead of spending alot on people we don't really care to see, we would rather take our kids and have a holiday. We called our kids and they can all get time off so we booked it. lol Then we just called people we really want to be there and mostly everyone is coming. Haha that was a shocker. We just had to sit down and decide what was really important to us on our wedding day and having our kids and our parents there was the only thing. So we are going to Cabo San Lucas on February 2, 2013 and everyone is staying for a week and we will stay for two. I think we have 35 people attending so far. Which is more than we really wanted.

If anyone has been to the RIU santa fe I would love to hear feed back. We were in Cabo last year but didn't stay in this resort.

Happy planning everyone. Our favors are travel mugs with our names and date on them. :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Congrats Nicolle ! sounds like you have your plans well in hand already.......wishing you all the best and that your wedding is everything you want it to be! Enjoy your journey - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda  :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users