I was married on 11/10/12 and I purchased the White by Vera Wang Ivory Organza Fit and Flare Gown with Bias Flange Skirt Style VW351011 from David's Bridal. The purchase price is $1248 plus tax and the bustle was $140.
I am selling the dress for $800
I only wore this dress a few hours; I had another dress that I changed into during the reception.
Strapless organza fit-and-flare gown with draped bodice and hand-cut bias flange skirt.
- This spectacular dress is designed with hand-cut bias organza so each gown has a unique, organic look.
- Flange detail is a dramatic and modern technique.
- The architectural quality of the skirt is balanced by a beautifully draped and shaped bodice.
- Gown is gorgeous on its own, or add a your favorite sash to make it your own.
- Modern cathedral-length train (62" from waist). Fully lined. Back zip.
- Dry cleaned
- Color: Ivory
**** Size 6 - I had the dress hemmed to my height with shoes, approx 5'7". The outer skirt of the dress was not cut only stitched ****