Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#841 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

SOOO ladies, needless to say I had a fun filled day at work today....

How was everyone's Halloween?!?!?

#842 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

hahaha looks like so much fun!!! We don't dress up at my work, so it was pretty much like any other day... I had a few trick or treaters... but had way more then last year and I ran out of candy :( Which is acutally good thing so I don't end up eating it all! I am still working on getting my dress to fit as best as possible lol! But I have started a fitness routine and am working on cleaning up my diet a bit!

#843 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

OMG Kay looks like you had so much fun. Love the costumes. Good job on making them. You are a crafty gal. We dressed our dog Oakley up and handed out candy. We only had about 10 kids. The weather was not nice and we live on the side of the street without a sidewalk. Hopefully it will be better next year. lol Now who can I give all this candy to so I don't eat it??!!?

Kay (and anyone else in the area) I'm going to creative bag on the weekend www.creativebag.com. I'll let you know how it is. They have all kinds of cute things I can't wait to buy. I'm going to pick up burlap table runners. They were $2.40 a runner. They have chalkboard labels I need for my favour cups and the thank you tags I'm going to attach. There are too many things I want to list. lol I feel like a little kid at Christmas time. Keep you posted!

#844 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Looks like you ladies had fun... I on the other hand sat in the basement in the dark watching TV, I am not really a fan, and my dogs would go crazy every time the door bell went so we passed this year.

#845 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

I'm not sure if I mentioned my favours/seating cards on here as of yet. I'm doing plastic mason jar cups. I will attach chalkboard labels and then write each persons name and table number on the label. They will have stripped straws (also at creative bag) and drink flags that say "sip & repeat". The cups aren't in yet but here's the idea. I'll post the real thing when they arrive. Can't wait!!!

#846 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'm not sure if I mentioned my favours/seating cards on here as of yet. I'm doing plastic mason jar cups. I will attach chalkboard labels and then write each persons name and table number on the label. They will have stripped straws (also at creative bag) and drink flags that say "sip & repeat". The cups aren't in yet but here's the idea. I'll post the real thing when they arrive. Can't wait!!!

So cute! Love it!

#847 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

Looks like you ladies had fun... I on the other hand sat in the basement in the dark watching TV, I am not really a fan, and my dogs would go crazy every time the door bell went so we passed this year.

Hahah that's funny! I ran out of candy pretty early...wasn't expecting many and I turned all the lights off except a small in my living room and hid in the corner of my couch haha. Even with the outside light and most indoor light off a few people still rang the door bell... Cute puppies!

#848 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

So cute! Love it!

I am excited to see how your wedding all comes together... has that rustic beach wedding feel to it that I love!

#849 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Jolene, did you get your ring yet?

#850 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 

Ohhh they are sooo cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users