Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#821 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

A couple of questions :)

Where did everyone buy there garter, what does it look like?  (These are the 3 I like, but they are all online).

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTI0NzI0NzkwNTE2NWYyODIxNmNiNDA1MjJkZmNjM2E0YmIzfHxPUklHSU5BTF9FQkFZX1FVQUxJVFlfU0NPUkU9NHx8Q1JFQVRJT05fREFURT0xMC8yMy8xMyAyOjIyIFBN

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTY1YTAyYTgwNTBhYmJiMmUwNDMwNzA1MGVjNDZkYjgxNGU5fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT18fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzIzLzEzIDI6MjAgUE0=

What is your opinions!?!?!

Also,

I am on the search for sand for our sand ceremony, did any of you purchase this?  Michaels only has very limited colours.

Thank you xo

#822 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
  • Site Supporter
  • 406 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Where did everyone buy there garter, what does it look like?  (These are the 3 I like, but they are all online).

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTI0NzI0NzkwNTE2NWYyODIxNmNiNDA1MjJkZmNjM2E0YmIzfHxPUklHSU5BTF9FQkFZX1FVQUxJVFlfU0NPUkU9NHx8Q1JFQVRJT05fREFURT0xMC8yMy8xMyAyOjIyIFBN

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTY1YTAyYTgwNTBhYmJiMmUwNDMwNzA1MGVjNDZkYjgxNGU5fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT18fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzIzLzEzIDI6MjAgUE0=

Also,

I am on the search for sand for our sand ceremony, did any of you purchase this?  Michaels only has very limited colours.

Thank you xo

Kay, I bought mine online and it's the 3rd one of your pictures...super cute....did you check Michaels as I thought they had the same one there.

I'm doing a "Water" Ceremony instead of a sand....but I did see several different colours at our local Dollarama and Walmart.

17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI

#823 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Also,

Thank you xo

I like all of them! Probably the top one is my favourite though! I am not wearing one. We aren't doing a garter toss or bouquet toss... I wouldn't want my FI to go under my dress in front of a crowd of people lol I embarrass easily lol so we've just decided not to do it. I also can't imagine wearing a garter around my leg all day lol!

#824 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

My MOH made one for me, she bought that material and then watched a you tube video, it turned out awesome I just got it last night! I don't think that we will do a garter toss either I mostly wanted it for pictures and my something blue! LOL

#825 Lopi

Lopi
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Ladies! Hi! congrats to all of you on your engagements and up coming nuptials! I'm totally new and I'm only on page 8 of reading this thread lol... I'm getting married at ILA in May... I am also going to the Riu next door this monday so I'm going to hunt this lisette person down and have a sit down with her so I can always tell her to hustle and get back to you lol...

I'm half cuban which is part of the reason we;re getting married there... and I'm sure that, as every time, being able to talk to them i n spanish is a huge asset to try to wheel and deal some stuff that they may not mention to others. so if there is any way I can help you guys let me know. 

#826 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lopi 

Ladies! Hi! congrats to all of you on your engagements and up coming nuptials! I'm totally new and I'm only on page 8 of reading this thread lol... I'm getting married at ILA in May... I am also going to the Riu next door this monday so I'm going to hunt this lisette person down and have a sit down with her so I can always tell her to hustle and get back to you lol...

I'm half cuban which is part of the reason we;re getting married there... and I'm sure that, as every time, being able to talk to them i n spanish is a huge asset to try to wheel and deal some stuff that they may not mention to others. so if there is any way I can help you guys let me know.

Awesome! Welcome to the thread!! What day are you getting married in may? I am may 5th! I'd definitely love to hear any advice/information you can get when you visit with the wedding panner!

#827 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Hey ladies! Have any of you had a spray tan done before you've gone down south? I had one done over the weekend... I wanted to try it out and see if it was something I'd want for the wedding... and it worked well for my Greek Godess costume I wore to a Halloween party this weekend lol! I actually really liked how it looked. But I am wondering if it will wear off too quickly in the sun, sand, and ocean. So I was looking to see if any of you had tried this before?

#828 jolene028

jolene028
    • 588 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

I haven't gotten a spray tan before but my friend did it before she got married, and it looked pretty good, but it did wear out quickly after they went on their honeymoon so I guess it would depend on how soon you were getting married once you got there!

#829 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Yeah we aren't getting married til the 5th and we arrive on the 1st soooo I think it might wear off too quickly :( I wish we could get it done while we're there!

#830 jolene028

jolene028
    • 588 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

I know there are a few things that would make everything a little easier if you could just do it there... But I have been doing a little pre tanning and I think that is the best solution! I really, really don't want bad tan lines for the wedding, I spent a lot of time in the shade this summer to make sure that I wouldn't get them I really don't want them in the pictures it looks horrible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users