Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#811 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hi Ladies, 

Totally off topic!! I just made from scratch mine and my 2 co-workers Halloween costumes and Im very proud of them, a DIY not wedding related, but here it is !! :)  

#812 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
  • Site Supporter
  • 406 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hi Ladies,  Totally off topic!! I just made from scratch mine and my 2 co-workers Halloween costumes and Im very proud of them, a DIY not wedding related, but here it is !! :)  

I friggin love it Kay! Totally rocks! We have my cousin's Halloween jack n Jill this weekend...we're going as zombie Grease so we can use the costumes from our jack n Jill just making them scary..... I'll post pics next week! LOVE LOVE LOVE Thing 1 and Thing 2
17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI

#813 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Hi Ladies,  Totally off topic!! I just made from scratch mine and my 2 co-workers Halloween costumes and Im very proud of them, a DIY not wedding related, but here it is !! :)  

This looks awesome!!!!! But made me feel so mad at myself lol! We go to our friends yearly Halloween party and I still haven't thought of a costume and its on Saturday!!!! And I have NO IDEA what to be!

#814 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Wow that is awesome... good for you girls I am not good at Halloween actually I am not really a fan at all, so when or if we go out I always just wear some cat ears or something, but I love that people get right into it, and I cannot believe that you did that yourself way to go its great!

#815 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

This looks awesome!!!!! But made me feel so mad at myself lol! We go to our friends yearly Halloween party and I still haven't thought of a costume and its on Saturday!!!! And I have NO IDEA what to be!

My sister had mentioned that I should go as Bridezilla lol!!! But I don't think I'd be able to come up with a costume like that on such short notice, but I thought it was a pretty funny idea!

#816 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Csh what about the paper bag princess?  make a dress from a bed sheet, wear ugg like boots and a crown :)

#817 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Lynda that is a GREAT way to recycle your Halloween costume. :)

#818 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Kay that is a great idea... although I love the bridezilla idea as well, I am actually wondering if that will happen to me in real life LOL it hasn't yet and I am not sure that it will but I guess you never know I just feel relaxed and laid back about it for the most part... there are some things that I am a little stressed over but hey if it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't and I figure the booze will be free so that is plan B!

#819 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Csh what about the paper bag princess?  make a dress from a bed sheet, wear ugg like boots and a crown :)

That is an awesome idea! I am actually going as a greek goddess now since my friend has the whole costume! But I am keeping that in mind for next year! It would be super easy! I love it! Thanks! You're so creative Kay!

#820 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 

Kay that is a great idea... although I love the bridezilla idea as well, I am actually wondering if that will happen to me in real life LOL it hasn't yet and I am not sure that it will but I guess you never know I just feel relaxed and laid back about it for the most part... there are some things that I am a little stressed over but hey if it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't and I figure the booze will be free so that is plan B!

lol my sister actually told  me I was being bridezilla once earlier in the planning stages. I think it was because she didn't like the BM dresses I picked and because I said I wanted to have my wedding as I visioned it and so I wanted to bring decorations with me. I couldn't believe it, but we quickly got over it lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users