Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#701 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

For those of you that have made a Pre-Travel Brochure - did you use Vistaprint? Or just create your own and print it on your own paper?

#702 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 

Carina and Jolene, I can't tell you ladies how much fun we had at our Jack N Jill this weekend!  There was a surprise Flash Mob "Grease Lightening" that literally moved me to tears...all the girls in PINK LADIES jackets and the guys in T-BIRDS shirts/jackets...it was sooo much fun!  I had our photographer there taking pictures so I can't wait to see them..here is one from a friend's camera where my sister did the best Photo BOOM ever! LOL....

The guests LOVED the Welcome Bags and were super thrilled and the best part was that we raised enough money that the price dropped from $92.22 per person for the Catamaran down to $32 per person for the entire group!  Can't wait to share this with my guests in my Fall Newsletter.

Lydia,

Even with just the one picture I can tell it was a blast... can't wait to see more pictures that is awesome news about the Catameran trip... that will be an awesome trip with plenty more memories for everyone!

#703 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho 

For those of you that have made a Pre-Travel Brochure - did you use Vistaprint? Or just create your own and print it on your own paper?

I did my own, I made them in Word and then I printed them on my own paper it was easy and I didn't have to wait for Vistaprint, I am typically running behind so having to wait for them to arrive would have hit my deadline LOL

#704 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

I did my own, I made them in Word and then I printed them on my own paper it was easy and I didn't have to wait for Vistaprint, I am typically running behind so having to wait for them to arrive would have hit my deadline LOL

Thanks! I am just trying to decide which will be easier and cheaper! I might have to see if I can figure out how to do it on my computer!

#705 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

I have started making a planning thread in word - so that when it comes down to the time to actually post it I won't have too much to do... but its so long already like 5 pages lol! And I have only gotten to my bridesmaids dresses lol! I know Lydia did a planning thread, but are any of you also doing one?

#706 kay2015

kay2015
  • 222 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

So you just went to word and printed them? How did they come out? Would love to hear the process on how you did this thanks

#707 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Kay2015,

I Googled Brochure templates and then followed the instructions to make the template and then I just added my information. There are loads of templates in Publisher but I didn't like any of them and there was a lot of deleting and such that had to be done, it wasn't hard to do in word so that was easiest for me!

#708 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Kay2015, I Googled Brochure templates and then followed the instructions to make the template and then I just added my information. There are loads of templates in Publisher but I didn't like any of them and there was a lot of deleting and such that had to be done, it wasn't hard to do in word so that was easiest for me!

Thanks Jolene! That's awesome! I wouldn't have even known where to start with this!

#709 kay2015

kay2015
  • 222 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

T

Thanks Jolene! That's awesome! I wouldn't have even known where to start with this!

thank you soo much I will give this a try and see how it works out thanks!

#710 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Ladies,

I think that it is safe to officially start my count down... tomorrow is 45 days and I just got an email that I will be able to pick my seats and meal for my trip! We are flying Club Class on Air Transat I went back and forth because this was a $700 upgrade but now that it is paid and all done I am really glad that we did it, even though all of our guests will be in economy class but how much "parting" can you do on the plane LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users