Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#521 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Unfortunately I can't open it. I better get to posting more often. I'm sure that it is wonderful Jolene.

I'm off tonight to try on more dresses. Yes I've left it a little last minute but I just can't find anything that I LOVE. Fingers crossed please ladies :)

Oh so exciting! I felt like I couldn't find anything I loved either... I liked a lot of dresses but didn't feel like any were "the dress". But eventually I found "the dress" and it was so exciting! I didn't even have it all the way on and I just knew it was the one I'd wear. I could picture myself walking down the aisle in it and I knew my FI would also love it! So don't let that deter you or let you settle for one, because you will find the "the one" just like you did with your FI! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

#522 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

I didn't have the OMG moment, but I did not want to take it off and I actually had a bridal feeling when I was wearing it!

#523 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

I didn't have the OMG moment, but I did not want to take it off and I actually had a bridal feeling when I was wearing it!

I second the "I didn't want to take it off". I wanted to wear it forever!

#524 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

Alley how'd it go? Find anything?

#525 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hey ladies. Thank you all for your kind words. That really reassures me that there is a dress out there for me. I found a few that I really like but something was always missing. I looked at a catalouge at the store and found one that has everything I liked from the other dresses all rolled into one dress. So I'm going to try that one on next week. I'm sure it will happen but it's definitely getting a little nerve wracking. lol

How's things with everyone else?  

#526 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey ladies. Thank you all for your kind words. That really reassures me that there is a dress out there for me. I found a few that I really like but something was always missing. I looked at a catalouge at the store and found one that has everything I liked from the other dresses all rolled into one dress. So I'm going to try that one on next week. I'm sure it will happen but it's definitely getting a little nerve wracking. lol

How's things with everyone else?  

Oh thats exciting! I can't wait to hear how you like that dress!

#527 Jaque7202

Jaque7202
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

Hi we are trying to decide where in cuba to get married and were toying with a twin centre with Havana and the cayos, have any of you any experience of the cayos for weddings?

#528 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

I couldn't wait and got my Boudoir Photobook for my FI's birthday thats coming up next month... I decided to do a pre-wedding/birthday gift to get him looking forward to the wedding as it has some "wedding" boudoir photos. I just received the finished product today and its great! I hope he likes it! I made it using Shutterfly and it turned out really well! I love it!

#529 jolene028

jolene028
    • 588 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

That is actually a really good idea, and I am sure that he will love it!!!!

#530 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

That is actually a really good idea, and I am sure that he will love it!!!!

Thanks! I am sure he will too lol!

Also I received my earrings! Yesterday was such a great day lol! I love them so much! I cannot wait to wear them! They match perfectly with my dress! I took a photo but it doesn't do them justice.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users