Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#471 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

So I just bought the bouts for my groom and groomsmen and our dads! I am super excited to receive them!

https://www.etsy.com...f=fb2_tnx_image

I love these so much! And am hoping to be able to get calla lily bouquets at the resort for myself and the girls!

I can't look at this link for some reason. It's not working for me. Can you post them in the message? I'd really like to see them :)

So great that you are getting things ticked off the list. Isn't it such a great feeling?

#472 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

I can't wait to see the sneak peek of your engagement pictures csho

#473 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey girls. Had a busy weekend but I found some time to sneak in a little DIY work. lol

I'm bringing a bunch of decorations down with me. My family is going to help with transporting the stuff and also because we have so many people booked we received a bunch of upgrades, one being extra weight in our luggage. It's worth it for me. I'm partly sad that I'm not having a wedding here (I love to plan weddings) so the decorations and DIY stuff will help me get over that . My vision is shabby chic, soft, romantic, antique, rustic all rolled into one! Bahaha!

Also started to make the flowers for my DIY fabric flower bouquets but I don't have pictures of them. Will post when I get more done.

ohhhhh I love these! What are you using the frame and LOVE letters for? I also kind of wanted to have shabby chic , rustic... I am so all over the place all the time! I just can't seem to get my ideas together! Did you just wrap the letters and frame in twine?

#474 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

I can't look at this link for some reason. It's not working for me. Can you post them in the message? I'd really like to see them :)

So great that you are getting things ticked off the list. Isn't it such a great feeling?

Here is a picture of them!

#475 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Here are my flowers I've started for my bouquet. They don't have centres yet. I'm going to use antique looking brooches. I was just using pearls in the one flower to see what it would look like.

#476 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

Here are my flowers I've started for my bouquet. They don't have centres yet. I'm going to use antique looking brooches. I was just using pearls in the one flower to see what it would look like.

Wow Alley these are amazing!! I love them! You are super crafty!

Can you tell me how you made the frame and LOVE? I absolutely love those and am thinking of making something similar for my guest book table.

#477 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

Kay are you planning on going to the Christmas Tree Shoppe anytime before your wedding?

#478 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

Quote:

I think that you have captured your theme to a T these are fantastic I love them you did a great job!

#479 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

We have never done a 2 week vacation and we pretty much go somewhere every year, so we are both really excited that we will be there for 2 weeks, not to mention the fact that FI only gets 3 weeks holidays, so there have been a few days here and there but we arent taking a "holiday" until the wedding, and last year we went away in May and then a week in BC last summer so it has been a long year thats for sure! On the other hand I have 6 weeks this year, and I carried one over and have 2 1/2 days per quater so I have been taking time here and there, but with 65 people coming it will be nice to sit back and relax once everyone has gone home! 4 month on Thursday!!!!

#480 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

We have never done a 2 week vacation and we pretty much go somewhere every year, so we are both really excited that we will be there for 2 weeks, not to mention the fact that FI only gets 3 weeks holidays, so there have been a few days here and there but we arent taking a "holiday" until the wedding, and last year we went away in May and then a week in BC last summer so it has been a long year thats for sure! On the other hand I have 6 weeks this year, and I carried one over and have 2 1/2 days per quater so I have been taking time here and there, but with 65 people coming it will be nice to sit back and relax once everyone has gone home! 4 month on Thursday!!!!

Omg I am so jealous! I only get two weeks vacation a year! Its brutal! But I guess its less then a year away! It will definitely be nice to have that extra week! If I had so much vacation time I totally would go for 2 weeks too! But with only two weeks, I'd rather go to Vegas in the fall to give me another "break" until I get more vacation haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users