Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#191 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

I think that you should do your with white and then mix up with purple and blue for the others you could add gems to yours if you want to bling it up a little!!!

#192 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Hi Jolene,

I am so glad I did them, but yes so relaxed and happy they are all sent out now! :) Last night I didn't know what to do with myself because I've spent all my evenings working on them for weeks.... so I power cleaned the house ahaha... next is bouquets.  I do need everyone's opinions. My bouquets are going to be white roses with purple/blue orchids, I am unsure of what colour ribbon to use on my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets.... HELP everyone :)

Originally Posted by jolene028 

I think that you should do your with white and then mix up with purple and blue for the others you could add gems to yours if you want to bling it up a little!!!

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Hi Jolene,

I am so glad I did them, but yes so relaxed and happy they are all sent out now! :) Last night I didn't know what to do with myself because I've spent all my evenings working on them for weeks.... so I power cleaned the house ahaha... next is bouquets.  I do need everyone's opinions. My bouquets are going to be white roses with purple/blue orchids, I am unsure of what colour ribbon to use on my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets.... HELP everyone :)

Kay, I agree with Jolene! I think that will look awesome!!!! I loved your passport invites they are amazing! Its almost making me rethink my boarding idea... but I've already designed them so I think I'll just stick with it!

Hope all you ladies have a great |Easter Weekend!

#193 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

I am going wedding dress shopping for the first time this weekend and I am so excited!!! I can't wait! Any tips ladies?

#194 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

I am going wedding dress shopping for the first time this weekend and I am so excited!!! I can't wait! Any tips ladies?

My only real advice would be to have a few things in mind ie material or skirt and maybe style there are so many dresses and it is easily overwhelming. I had about 6 pictures that I liked or at least like 1 or 2 things about the dress and we went from there, also have fun and stick to your gut! It may be the first day out and the first dress but if its yours then its yours!

Have fun

#195 Jamdrea

Jamdrea
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hey Kay,

I think it may have gone to junk mail - since i get so much spam everyday and didn't see it.

Could you please resend the template and put WEDDING TICKET in the subject line? I would really appreciate it.

I also tried to open the photo's a tips link you posted but I guess my account level on here doesn't give me access :(

#196 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

My only real advice would be to have a few things in mind ie material or skirt and maybe style there are so many dresses and it is easily overwhelming. I had about 6 pictures that I liked or at least like 1 or 2 things about the dress and we went from there, also have fun and stick to your gut! It may be the first day out and the first dress but if its yours then its yours!

Have fun

Thanks Jolene! That was kind of my plan! I have a few styles I really like and have in mind but I also want to see what looks good on me. But I think to start anyhow I will bring those ones with me and go from there!

#197 Kay6356

Kay6356
    • 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jamdrea 

Hey Kay,

I think it may have gone to junk mail - since i get so much spam everyday and didn't see it.

Could you please resend the template and put WEDDING TICKET in the subject line? I would really appreciate it.

I also tried to open the photo's a tips link you posted but I guess my account level on here doesn't give me access :(

I will send it again.  I will be doing a thread for it again, I had it deleted because I forgot to cut out some of our personal information in the pictures.  Also I have 2 extra passports which were not cut straight.  I am willing to send to anyone.  So PM me your address if you would like a hard copy.

Thanks

Kay xo

#198 Kay6356

Kay6356
    • 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Thank you ladies for the opinions, they have helped clear my mind :) xo

#199 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

So I made my first barefoot sandal! I only had time to finish one yesterday... I am making these to give to my girls when I ask them to be my MOH and Bridesmaid. Jolene I tied up the end at the back... I know you mentioned this earlier but did you put a drop of a glue gun on it to hold it in place better?

And clearly I need a pedicure!

#200 jolene028

jolene028
    • 588 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

So I made my first barefoot sandal! I only had time to finish one yesterday... I am making these to give to my girls when I ask them to be my MOH and Bridesmaid. Jolene I tied up the end at the back... I know you mentioned this earlier but did you put a drop of a glue gun on it to hold it in place better?

And clearly I need a pedicure!

I used clear nail polish and it seemed to do the trick! awesome job by the way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users