Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#171 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Also thought I would share these photos...

Gala Set up (15CUC/person)

Included set up at free of charge with wedding package

Hey Kay. That's awesome. That gives me such a better idea on the logistics of it all. Thanks again so much. You are sooooo helpful xo

#172 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

Hey Kay. That's awesome. That gives me such a better idea on the logistics of it all. Thanks again so much. You are sooooo helpful xo

No worries :) Almost wedding date twin! xo Have you herd from Giselle yet?

#173 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

Jolene, did you buy a punch to round the corners of your boarding passes or did you jsut cut them with scissors?

I had a punch... with all the other cutting that was involved I wanted to make something a little easier!

I will try to remember to take some pictures of them tonight and get them posted so you can see them... it was a lot of work but I think that it was worth it and other than the time way cheaper than buying them somewhere and I think way more personal!

#174 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

I had a punch... with all the other cutting that was involved I wanted to make something a little easier!

I will try to remember to take some pictures of them tonight and get them posted so you can see them... it was a lot of work but I think that it was worth it and other than the time way cheaper than buying them somewhere and I think way more personal!

I agree, I've looked into buying them but I just cannot justify spending like 500 or 600$ on invitations... to me that seems like such a waste of money! I thought the designing part of it would be the hardest but with the templates it made it so easy to design. Plus I have just been playing around with the design until I found something I liked... I think the cutting and putting together part wiill jsut be tedious but definitely worth it in the end.. I hope lol!

#175 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

What size punch did you buy?

#176 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Its actually really small one it just takes off the point off the corner of the paper

#177 Jamdrea

Jamdrea
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hi ladies, sorry i've been away for a few days (work is getting in the way of my wedding planning lol)

WOW the passport invites look amazing. I was actually just looking at ordering some online this morning and its crazy the price they are asking.

Where did you find the templates you used? I was originally going to send out a save the date but since we moved the wedding from Feb 2014 to Nov 2013 (feb was $400 more per person) we figure invites only should be enough.

#178 Jamdrea

Jamdrea
    • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

hey jolene, i agree there isn't as much to do off resort but we figure we would do one party boat tour & lunch with the group, plus the wedding day might be enough excitement. Since we and out guests are only going for a week we definitely want a few days to just lounge by the pool and relax.

I hear the catamaran & swim with dolphins tour in cuba is amazing

#179 Kay6356

Kay6356
      • 543 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
      • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jamdrea 

Hi ladies, sorry i've been away for a few days (work is getting in the way of my wedding planning lol)

WOW the passport invites look amazing. I was actually just looking at ordering some online this morning and its crazy the price they are asking.

Where did you find the templates you used? I was originally going to send out a save the date but since we moved the wedding from Feb 2014 to Nov 2013 (feb was $400 more per person) we figure invites only should be enough.

I can send you my templates and you can change the stuff to your info.  whats your email?  Once my invites are out in the mail (I'm hoping by Wed.) I will post a DETAILED forum of everything I used etc.

#180 Sadie Mack

Sadie Mack
      • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

Does anyone know what colour options you have for the ceremony and reception? I'd like to someone how to it into my invites but I have no idea what they offer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users