Jump to content
Kay6356

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

Recommended Posts

I agree I was bringing a lot down as well and now I am not I don't want to be responsible for all that stuff I think that what I have will be plenty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post
 

 

LOL! At first I was wondering how I was going to get everything down there.  But I cut down on a lot, I decided not to do OOT bags, just cups for our guests as most guests are going to bring the stuff that I would be putting into the OOT bags.  And I was going to bring full blown centre pieces but decided flower petals and finger starfish would do.  Good luck, Im sure you will figure out a way to get it all down there :)

Thanks! Yes I am definitely not doing OOT bags.. I like the idea of them, but I just know the people coming I don't think would really use any of it. I love my centrepieces so much so I am really happy to be bringing them. I don't really need a sign... at the end of the day its not going to make or break my wedding and I really doubt I'll think back to my wedding and think "I wish I had that sign" lol! But if I were having it here I definitely would!! Its really hard to keep things at bay, I see all these awesome ideas on pinterest and on this website and I always have to think :OK do I really need this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post
 

I agree I was bringing a lot down as well and now I am not I don't want to be responsible for all that stuff I think that what I have will be plenty!

 

JOLENE you are getting married NEXT MONTH! Are you so excited? I am super excited for you lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post
 

 

Oh that's great! My only question is how will you get it to stand up on the terrace? I know the sand it will be easy, but on the terrace we won't have anything to stick it into.

 

Yes I am getting married on the beach so it works for me.  On the terrance maybe it could be tapped to a pillar or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Is that the large or the small?

 

I got the small! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post
 

 

Yes I am getting married on the beach so it works for me.  On the terrance maybe it could be tapped to a pillar or something?

 

Ohhhh I thought you were getting married on the terrace! Oh well I think I'll just do without since I have so much other stuff to bring anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post
 

 

JOLENE you are getting married NEXT MONTH! Are you so excited? I am super excited for you lol!

 

YES time is seriously on the count down for sure! I had a bit of a accident this weekend, I fell off a horse and seriously sprained my ankle, everyone keeps saying oh god aren't you getting married... I figured no big deal I have like 40 days still, but maybe I will lay off the extreme sports until after the wedding!

 

Also I got my lashes done, I wanted enough time that if I didn't like them I could get rid of them before.... but I love them worth every penny so I will get them filled before we go! Seriously no make up awesome I am not a make up person but to look like I am without is even better and I have gotten so many compliments! 38 days and I am officially on holidays and 42 until we leave and 44 until we are married!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post
 

 

YES time is seriously on the count down for sure! I had a bit of a accident this weekend, I fell off a horse and seriously sprained my ankle, everyone keeps saying oh god aren't you getting married... I figured no big deal I have like 40 days still, but maybe I will lay off the extreme sports until after the wedding!

 

Also I got my lashes done, I wanted enough time that if I didn't like them I could get rid of them before.... but I love them worth every penny so I will get them filled before we go! Seriously no make up awesome I am not a make up person but to look like I am without is even better and I have gotten so many compliments! 38 days and I am officially on holidays and 42 until we leave and 44 until we are married!

 

Oh no lady...stay off the horses and stay off your feet for the next week to ensure your ankle heels properly. 

 

I'm glad to hear that you like the lashes..I am getting them put on a couple of days before we leave.  I've never worn them so I'm glad to hear that you like them.  We have 45 days til we leave...I'll make sure to think of you the day before :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post
 

 

Oh no lady...stay off the horses and stay off your feet for the next week to ensure your ankle heels properly. 

 

I'm glad to hear that you like the lashes..I am getting them put on a couple of days before we leave.  I've never worn them so I'm glad to hear that you like them.  We have 45 days til we leave...I'll make sure to think of you the day before :-)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post
 

 

YES time is seriously on the count down for sure! I had a bit of a accident this weekend, I fell off a horse and seriously sprained my ankle, everyone keeps saying oh god aren't you getting married... I figured no big deal I have like 40 days still, but maybe I will lay off the extreme sports until after the wedding!

 

Also I got my lashes done, I wanted enough time that if I didn't like them I could get rid of them before.... but I love them worth every penny so I will get them filled before we go! Seriously no make up awesome I am not a make up person but to look like I am without is even better and I have gotten so many compliments! 38 days and I am officially on holidays and 42 until we leave and 44 until we are married!

 

Yay!  Its coming so fast! Cannot wait to see you lovely ladies in your dresses!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post
 

 

 

 

Yay!  Its coming so fast! Cannot wait to see you lovely ladies in your dresses!!!

 

I have my final fitting and hopefully bring it home on Friday of this week....I bought/borrowed different jewellery so I can't wait to try it on and see what jewellery to wear.    I'm also still contemplating on whether or not to wear a veil with a tiara or just a natural flower in my hair, so maybe I will try that as well and post pictures so you ladies can help me decide.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×