Jump to content
Kay6356

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

Recommended Posts

Ladies, I think that it is safe to officially start my count down... tomorrow is 45 days and I just got an email that I will be able to pick my seats and meal for my trip! We are flying Club Class on Air Transat I went back and forth because this was a $700 upgrade but now that it is paid and all done I am really glad that we did it, even though all of our guests will be in economy class but how much "parting" can you do on the plane LOL!
Soooo exciting!!! And yeah it will probably be nice to have a little "alone" time on the plane because the rest of the week will be spent with everyone anyway! I can't believe how quickly it is coming! But I am sooo excited to hear how it went and see all your photos!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post
 

Ladies,

 

I think that it is safe to officially start my count down... tomorrow is 45 days and I just got an email that I will be able to pick my seats and meal for my trip! We are flying Club Class on Air Transat I went back and forth because this was a $700 upgrade but now that it is paid and all done I am really glad that we did it, even though all of our guests will be in economy class but how much "parting" can you do on the plane LOL!

 

Its come so fast!  Some alone time will be nice with the hubby before party time begins! :)  

 

How is everyone doing?  I will be getting back into all my DIY projects, as my part time seasonal job comes to an end this weekend :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies,

 

I need some help with wording etc so please feel free to edit.  This is the reading for my sand ceremony,  the poem will be read as we pour.  As I have always loved the Love is kind, love is patient etc.

 

Please help with some wording in the beginning part :)

 

 

As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide.  In front of Andrew & Kalyn, there are two different colours of sand; one representing each of them along with their family and friends.  As Andrew & Kalyn pour the separate sand together, the grains will mix as one, never able to separate and always be one.

 

Love is patient, love is kind.


It does not envy, it does not boast,


it is not proud.


It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,


it is not easily angered,


it keeps no record of wrongs.


Love does not delight in evil


but rejoices with the truth.


It always protects, always trusts,


always hopes, always perseveres.


Love never fails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another area I need suggestions for is for my 'sign' at the ceremony which guest will see before being seated.

 

Something like this...

 

700

 

 

I need to come up with a way to do this, and easy to travel with basically.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kay, I got a lawn sign for the beach from vistaprint for free. Turned out awesome and very light for travelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jolene, I hear ya....I leave four days after you! My belly is doing somersaults. Soooooo exciting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Kay, I got a lawn sign for the beach from vistaprint for free. Turned out awesome and very light for travelling

 

Do you have a photo of this? I would love to do something like this as well, but was kind of thinking I wouldn't because I didn't want to bring yet another décor item with me lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post
 

Hi ladies,

 

I need some help with wording etc so please feel free to edit.  This is the reading for my sand ceremony,  the poem will be read as we pour.  As I have always loved the Love is kind, love is patient etc.

 

Please help with some wording in the beginning part :)

 

 

As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide.  In front of Andrew & Kalyn, there are two different colours of sand; one representing each of them along with their family and friends.  As Andrew & Kalyn pour the separate sand together, the grains will mix as one, never able to separate and always be one.

 

Love is patient, love is kind.


It does not envy, it does not boast,


it is not proud.


It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,


it is not easily angered,


it keeps no record of wrongs.


Love does not delight in evil


but rejoices with the truth.


It always protects, always trusts,


always hopes, always perseveres.


Love never fails.

 

I love this Kay! I think its perfect the way it is! Short and sweet but beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post
 

Hi ladies,

 

I need some help with wording etc so please feel free to edit.  This is the reading for my sand ceremony,  the poem will be read as we pour.  As I have always loved the Love is kind, love is patient etc.

 

Please help with some wording in the beginning part :)

 

 

As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide.  In front of Andrew & Kalyn, there are two different colours of sand; one representing each of them along with their family and friends.  As Andrew & Kalyn pour the separate sand together, the grains will mix as one, never able to separate and always be one.

 

Love is patient, love is kind.


It does not envy, it does not boast,


it is not proud.


It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,


it is not easily angered,


it keeps no record of wrongs.


Love does not delight in evil


but rejoices with the truth.


It always protects, always trusts,


always hopes, always perseveres.


Love never fails.

 

I think that it is perfect the way it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Jolene, I hear ya....I leave four days after you! My belly is doing somersaults. Soooooo exciting!

 

You are fine... I am sure that you are more than ready! LOL I've seen the list! I have a few things still ie a wedding band LMAO

 

Yes some alone time except that my best friend and her husband will be first class too but fine by me a little party never hurt anyone! I am mostly excited about the vacation it has been a long time coming and hey a vacation with 50 of our closest friends and family that will also be awesome, and to top that all off, we get there on the 11 and get married on the 13 so then we will have the rest of the time to hang out relax and party!

 

Kay I also love that sign I have seen it all over Pintrest I think that it is a perfect idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×