Kay6356

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

Oh Alley I hope your flowers turn out as well as you hope! I love peonies!!! I bought a bunch of coral ones from Winners during the summer and that's what I am making my centrepieces with...Sounds like you pretty much have everything under control! I don't know to see who has commented on posts we've made... before it used to say  somewhere and now I feel like I have to go back in to find out if someone posted on the thread... oh well I usually check once or twice a day haha

Thanks Carina. I hope they do too. I'm worried! We pick them up this Sunday. 

oh those sounds nice. I can't wait to see what they look like. I love coral. Good choice. 

I don't care for this site at all now. I'm sure I will get used to it. If I could find out how to add pictures I would be a happy camper. I'll keep trying. I finally have some pictures from the Jack and Jill, I would love to share. Yipee I found out how to post pics!!

So officially 42 days to go. I can't believe it. Time has just flown by. 

Going with one of my bridesmaids today to have her dress fitted. This will be the first time we have seen the actual dress in the actual colour. I'm pretty excited about that. I'll make sure to take pics. 

I've added a bunch of pics the first one is Matt's gift box (outside) second pic (inside of box) third pic is the flowers that I'm returning. Sorry so many pics! lol

Hope all is well with everyone else

Okay so if you are like me and don't have 150 posts yet you can't see my attachments :( 

I wish I could just copy and paste but it won't let me 

post-263763-0-24038400-1386858395_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-36669200-1386858415_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-80028300-1386858488_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-86137500-1386858562_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-76672800-1386858629_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-81386700-1386858645_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-58930900-1386858663_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-04645800-1386858714_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-10617800-1386858723_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-49781000-1386858734_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-22290200-1386858744_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-75556800-1386858766_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-80396900-1386858779_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-62893700-1386858801_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-00709400-1386858834_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-66094000-1386858847_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-24896600-1386859233_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-51963200-1386859266_thumb.jpg

post-263763-0-42180500-1386859282_thumb.jpg

mrandmrs.pdf

Thanks Carina. I hope they do too. I'm worried! We pick them up this Sunday. 

oh those sounds nice. I can't wait to see what they look like. I love coral. Good choice. 

I don't care for this site at all now. I'm sure I will get used to it. If I could find out how to add pictures I would be a happy camper. I'll keep trying. I finally have some pictures from the Jack and Jill, I would love to share. Yipee I found out how to post pics!!

So officially 42 days to go. I can't believe it. Time has just flown by. 

Going with one of my bridesmaids today to have her dress fitted. This will be the first time we have seen the actual dress in the actual colour. I'm pretty excited about that. I'll make sure to take pics. 

I've added a bunch of pics the first one is Matt's gift box (outside) second pic (inside of box) third pic is the flowers that I'm returning. Sorry so many pics! lol

Hope all is well with everyone else

Okay so if you are like me and don't have 150 posts yet you can't see my attachments :(

I wish I could just copy and paste but it won't let me 

Great photos Alley! Can't believe your wedding is coming up soooo quickly! Its crazy!

I haven't been coming on here as much since its been updated... I find it annoying that I can't see right when I sign in that someone has posted in the thread. I used to have a spot on the side where it would say but now it seems I have to go in and check every thread. Anyone else have this?

Hi ladies!

Great pictures Alley, I don't know how to post pictures..... I don't get this site at all anymore. I have a lot to show but don't know how!! :(  

Hi Ladies here is our personalized cake topper :)

post-255892-0-52415900-1386969771_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies here is our personalized cake topper :)

So cute!!! Love it!

Alley how do we post pictures?

Ohhhh I figured out how to find where I've posted and see which posts have been responded too! Yay! under My Content! This makes me so happy! Now just to figure out how to post photos!

Guest 1derwomanbride

I would join! I have no idea how to use this site but FB I can do :)

I definitely would join to! We should start it! 1derwoman whats your fb name?