2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

Kay6356

PS, here are some pictures of what they sent me for decorations in my black and white theme:

For the ceremony on the beach

Centre pieces for my guests tables

centre piece for the cake table and Welcome table

Lighting for the reception

700 drapery for behind main table

700table linens for guests tables

Hey ladies....just an FYI for Cuba Brides....I've hired a company in Cuba to attend at the resort to decorate the ceremony area as well as the reception area...they cover everything from linens, drapery and flowers to match your colours.  The cost is fairly reasonable given what they do.  They are primarily out of Havana but will travel to Varadero for a fee. Here is a link to their website:  http://www.airedefiestacuba.com/en and they are also on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/airedefiestacuba . I'm very excited!!!  Only 10 days before we board our flight :-)
Lydia how did you contact them? I emailed them and messaged them on Facebook and never heard back from them, because I wanted to look into using them, but after I never heard from them from either email or facebook I was a little put off.

PS, here are some pictures of what they sent me for decorations in my black and white theme: * For the ceremony on the beach LL Centre pieces for my guests tables LL centre piece for the cake table and Welcome table LL LL Lighting for the reception LL  drapery for behind main table LL table linens for guests tables
Looks beautiful! I thought you had purchased stuff for your centerpieces etc?

Lydia - that stuff looks great. I can't wait to see what your set up will look like. The countdown is on.......good luck with everything I'm sure it will be beautiful. Travel safe :)

Here is some of the stuff I purchased at Creative bag. I have yet to put lace down the middle of my runners (the last picture is an idea of what I'm hoping they will look like) and yet to decorate my centerpieces.

I made my starfish caketoppers. The picture does not do them justice but you will get the idea.

Can't wait to put it all together. Hopefully that happens soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alley08 View Post

If you don't mind letting me know how you made out with the weight of your bag that would be awesome. I imagine I'll be fine but I should probably stop buying things just to be sure lol

Are you already to leave? Besides your packing

I will let you know for sure... yes packing is pretty much all that is left... tomorrow is my last day in the office, and then Friday I am getting my lashes done, and my hair, Saturday is my waxing and Sunday I drop my puppies off at the kennel and then have a waxing party at 2 there about 10 of us girls going to get our nails done while the boys go to Tommy Guns for shaves and hair cuts... then dinner Sunday night, and first thing Monday morning we fly out! YAY!!!!! Anything that isn't done at this point isn't getting done, but I am pretty sure that I have done everything... I took some random pictures I will try to post them this afternoon so you ladies can see what I've been up too! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Are your ready... OMG I cannot believe that it is finally here so exciting!

Jolene, I am totally ready...in fact I have most of my packing completed, lol...with taking all our kids, I wanted to ensure that I was super organized so that I didn't suffer from anxiety at the last minute.....I actually am so ready that I just want to go to sleep and wake up next Thursday for my beauty treatments and leave on Friday, lol.    How about you?  Besides all your upcoming beauty treatments, are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post

Lydia how did you contact them? I emailed them and messaged them on Facebook and never heard back from them, because I wanted to look into using them, but after I never heard from them from either email or facebook I was a little put off.

They responded to me via email rather quickly...here is their email address:  comercial@airedefiestacuba.com  I think that Thursday's are their  "office" days...as that is when they respond almost immediately. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post

Looks beautiful! I thought you had purchased stuff for your centerpieces etc?

hahahaha good memory!  I sure did... the resort didn't offer much for décor for either the ceremony or the reception...I was contemplating on buying more decoration items, drapery etc., taking it all down yada yada  so I tossed back and forth as to whether I wanted less formal or more formal décor and getting stressed about it.... ....I decided on more formal and went with Aire De Fiesta.  I'm really looking forward it and think I made the right choice.  I definitely feel more comfortable about the decor and my stress is gone, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Are your ready... OMG I cannot believe that it is finally here so exciting!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH one week today for your big day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alley08 View Post

Lydia - that stuff looks great. I can't wait to see what your set up will look like. The countdown is on.......good luck with everything I'm sure it will be beautiful. Travel safe :)

Here is some of the stuff I purchased at Creative bag. I have yet to put lace down the middle of my runners (the last picture is an idea of what I'm hoping they will look like) and yet to decorate my centerpieces.

I made my starfish caketoppers. The picture does not do them justice but you will get the idea.

Can't wait to put it all together. Hopefully that happens soon.

These are great Alley :-)  It's gonna look gorgeous!  Love that you ladies have the option of dining outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH one week today for your big day!!!!

I know its funny I keep talking about how excited I am for our holiday (it has been a long time since we last had some time off) and I keep forgetting the whole reason that we are going there!! Whoop it is going to be amazing!

Yes I have to pick up my guest book but other than that I am done, done, done no more! I think that I will pack tonight or tomorrow, it's funny since we have been a week away the calls and texts and Facebook messages that I have been getting everyone is super excited!