2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

Kay6356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay6356 View Post

LOL! At first I was wondering how I was going to get everything down there.  But I cut down on a lot, I decided not to do OOT bags, just cups for our guests as most guests are going to bring the stuff that I would be putting into the OOT bags.  And I was going to bring full blown centre pieces but decided flower petals and finger starfish would do.  Good luck, Im sure you will figure out a way to get it all down there :)

Thanks! Yes I am definitely not doing OOT bags.. I like the idea of them, but I just know the people coming I don't think would really use any of it. I love my centrepieces so much so I am really happy to be bringing them. I don't really need a sign... at the end of the day its not going to make or break my wedding and I really doubt I'll think back to my wedding and think "I wish I had that sign" lol! But if I were having it here I definitely would!! Its really hard to keep things at bay, I see all these awesome ideas on pinterest and on this website and I always have to think :OK do I really need this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

I agree I was bringing a lot down as well and now I am not I don't want to be responsible for all that stuff I think that what I have will be plenty!

JOLENE you are getting married NEXT MONTH! Are you so excited? I am super excited for you lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post

Oh that's great! My only question is how will you get it to stand up on the terrace? I know the sand it will be easy, but on the terrace we won't have anything to stick it into.

Yes I am getting married on the beach so it works for me.  On the terrance maybe it could be tapped to a pillar or something?

Quote:

Yes I am getting married on the beach so it works for me.  On the terrance maybe it could be tapped to a pillar or something?

Ohhhh I thought you were getting married on the terrace! Oh well I think I'll just do without since I have so much other stuff to bring anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post

JOLENE you are getting married NEXT MONTH! Are you so excited? I am super excited for you lol!

YES time is seriously on the count down for sure! I had a bit of a accident this weekend, I fell off a horse and seriously sprained my ankle, everyone keeps saying oh god aren't you getting married... I figured no big deal I have like 40 days still, but maybe I will lay off the extreme sports until after the wedding!

Also I got my lashes done, I wanted enough time that if I didn't like them I could get rid of them before.... but I love them worth every penny so I will get them filled before we go! Seriously no make up awesome I am not a make up person but to look like I am without is even better and I have gotten so many compliments! 38 days and I am officially on holidays and 42 until we leave and 44 until we are married!

Quote:

YES time is seriously on the count down for sure! I had a bit of a accident this weekend, I fell off a horse and seriously sprained my ankle, everyone keeps saying oh god aren't you getting married... I figured no big deal I have like 40 days still, but maybe I will lay off the extreme sports until after the wedding!

Also I got my lashes done, I wanted enough time that if I didn't like them I could get rid of them before.... but I love them worth every penny so I will get them filled before we go! Seriously no make up awesome I am not a make up person but to look like I am without is even better and I have gotten so many compliments! 38 days and I am officially on holidays and 42 until we leave and 44 until we are married!

Oh no lady...stay off the horses and stay off your feet for the next week to ensure your ankle heels properly. 

I'm glad to hear that you like the lashes..I am getting them put on a couple of days before we leave.  I've never worn them so I'm glad to hear that you like them.  We have 45 days til we leave...I'll make sure to think of you the day before :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Oh no lady...stay off the horses and stay off your feet for the next week to ensure your ankle heels properly. 

I'm glad to hear that you like the lashes..I am getting them put on a couple of days before we leave.  I've never worn them so I'm glad to hear that you like them.  We have 45 days til we leave...I'll make sure to think of you the day before :-)

Quote:

Yay!  Its coming so fast! Cannot wait to see you lovely ladies in your dresses!!!

Quote:

Yay!  Its coming so fast! Cannot wait to see you lovely ladies in your dresses!!!

I have my final fitting and hopefully bring it home on Friday of this week....I bought/borrowed different jewellery so I can't wait to try it on and see what jewellery to wear.    I'm also still contemplating on whether or not to wear a veil with a tiara or just a natural flower in my hair, so maybe I will try that as well and post pictures so you ladies can help me decide.  lol