Only 4 months to go!!!!!!
APRIL 2013 BRIDES!!!
Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:45 AM
Congrats Sunshinybride!! it's less than 3 months to go for me!! april is right around the corner. hope your planning is going well.
Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:40 PM
Im actually done...well almost, only have to get our documents notarized, cake topper and MOH dress. How about yourself??
Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:36 AM
That's awesome -good job! We are still figuring out some details, but our wedding coordinator has a good grasp on things. On our end, I've got my dress fitting left - it's taking a little longer for the dress to get in, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I've still got to put together the programs and figure out groomsmen attire (we still have to figure out what they will be wearing).
Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:00 PM
Hi ladies! Congrats to you all on your upcoming weddings! I'm a May 2013 bride that happens to live in Playa Del Carmen in the Riviera Maya. I saw that there were a couple of brides in this thread that are getting married down here.
These are some of the things we are still looking for:
- anything that would suit a vintage or rustic style wedding
- fans in lighter shades of pink, teal, lavender, ivory or just made of wood
- a birdcage (rustic looking if possible)
- string lighting of any sort, exposed bulb and christmas lights
- props and frames for a DIY photobooth (nothing too cheesy, we're think more of a "gentlemen & ladies" style"
- oil lamps
- tin buckets of various sizes
- a parasol in any shade of purple, teal or turquoise
- small glass candleholders
- burlap or lace runners that would fit rectangle tables for 10-12 people
- white or teal paper lanterns
- white or teal paper picado (as long as its not personalized of course)
- anything else that's ivory, blush, lavender or turquoise
Thanks, and happy planning to everyone! You guys are getting really close!
And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos
Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users