• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ccarmany23
    I just missed your wedding and congrats- I checked out of the hotel on Tuesday...my FI and I loved the FAC so much! We were blown away by the hotel, the people and the restaurant on the water to have the reception. I would love (love) when you have time to relax to hear all about your wedding and pictures. We are tentatively scheduled for the first weekend in Feb,...hooray!
    I will start a new thread with the review of the hotel. We too were blown away by the hotel but there were many things that went wrong some of which might not pertain to everyone. I guess it just depends on how you have it set up.

Quote:
    And I forgot to mention Melissa that you look gorgeous in your picture!! Beautiful dress- I love it!
    Thank you!!

#12 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
    • 138 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

Oh no....I can't wait to read your review!!!! Now I'm nervous...

#13 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
        Oh no....I can't wait to read your review!!!! Now I'm nervous...

Don't be nervous. Some of the things could have been prevented if we would have known to ask (i.e. does the ac work in the ballroom although you would think this is something they would tell you). My review is up.

#14 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
        • 138 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

I can't seem to find the thread on your review... you posted it yesterday?

#15 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
          • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JillO
            Hi there,

I'm thinking of getting married at FAC in May 2009. If anyone has any info/prices/photos, please send my way! jill(dot)okawa(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks,
            Jill
            I am thinking of getting married there too in may 19 09 Please dont tell me we are aiming for the same date??

#16 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
            • 138 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:45 PM

No we are shooting for first friday in february so you are safe! And I'll be able to tell you more as I get into the planning there for the reception!

#17 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
              • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=jamie1519;172040]Does anyone have an email address for the WC at the FAC? I'm thinking of choosing that as my site (it changes everyday though...not sure what I will be looking at tomorrow!)

Thanks so much!
                Jamie[/QUO

Here you go she always replies fast. Can you please tell her Ras and Sara gave you the information From the forum. This is as recent as 6/25/08

MARIANA LEON VILLANUEVA
                Bodas y Eventos /Weddings and Events
                Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancºn
                Blvd. Kukulc¡n Km. 16.5 Zona Hotelera
                Cancºn, Q. Roo 77500, M©xico
                Tel: +52 (998814216 / Fax: +52(998814261
                eventosfacc@posadas.com / Fiesta Americana

#18 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
                • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

MARIANA LEON VILLANUEVA
                  Bodas y Eventos /Weddings and Events
                  Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancºn
                  Blvd. Kukulc¡n Km. 16.5 Zona Hotelera
                  Cancºn, Q. Roo 77500, M©xico
                  Tel: +52 (998814216 / Fax: +52(998814261
                  eventosfacc@posadas.com / Fiesta Americana

#19 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
                  • 138 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:25 AM

Bride2becancun: I can't wait to hear about what you are planning for FAC. Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Have you put down any sort of a deposit? I am still a bit confused on how to go about getting things "official". I think we need to sign a contract?

#20 bride2becancun

bride2becancun
                    • 21 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
                      Bride2becancun: I can't wait to hear about what you are planning for FAC. Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Have you put down any sort of a deposit? I am still a bit confused on how to go about getting things "official". I think we need to sign a contract?
                      I am having my ceremony at the marriot casa magna because they are the only ones that do a catholic ceremony near the beach. Marriot, they send you the contract and then you have to give them the deposit depending on what package you want. <They take some time to get back to you so be patient. As for AFC you need to have an estimate of the people your going to have and the package you want (i have the dinner menu if would like me to email it to you? I havent put a deposit for A.F.C down because i know a travel agent down there and she is trying to see what kind of discounts i can get. (Flowers, center pieces and such) What are your plans and ideas??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users