Sign in to follow this  
jamie1519

Fiesta Americana Condesa WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmany23 View Post
I just missed your wedding and congrats- I checked out of the hotel on Tuesday...my FI and I loved the FAC so much! We were blown away by the hotel, the people and the restaurant on the water to have the reception. I would love (love) when you have time to relax to hear all about your wedding and pictures. We are tentatively scheduled for the first weekend in Feb,...hooray!
I will start a new thread with the review of the hotel. We too were blown away by the hotel but there were many things that went wrong some of which might not pertain to everyone. I guess it just depends on how you have it set up.

Quote:
And I forgot to mention Melissa that you look gorgeous in your picture!! Beautiful dress- I love it!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Oh no....I can't wait to read your review!!!! Now I'm nervous...

Don't be nervous. Some of the things could have been prevented if we would have known to ask (i.e. does the ac work in the ballroom although you would think this is something they would tell you). My review is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillO View Post
Hi there,

I'm thinking of getting married at FAC in May 2009. If anyone has any info/prices/photos, please send my way! jill(dot)okawa(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks,
Jill
I am thinking of getting married there too in may 19 09 Please dont tell me we are aiming for the same date??smile35.gif

Does anyone have an email address for the WC at the FAC? I'm thinking of choosing that as my site (it changes everyday though...not sure what I will be looking at tomorrow!)

Thanks so much!

Jamie[/QUO

Here you go she always replies fast. Can you please tell her Ras and Sara gave you the information From the forum. This is as recent as 6/25/08 elefant.gif

MARIANA LEON VILLANUEVA

Bodas y Eventos /Weddings and Events

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún

Blvd. Kukulcán Km. 16.5 Zona Hotelera

Cancún, Q. Roo 77500, México

Tel: +52 (99cool.gif8814216 / Fax: +52(99cool.gif8814261

eventosfacc@posadas.com / Fiesta Americana

Bride2becancun: I can't wait to hear about what you are planning for FAC. Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Have you put down any sort of a deposit? I am still a bit confused on how to go about getting things "official". I think we need to sign a contract?

Quote:
Bride2becancun: I can't wait to hear about what you are planning for FAC. Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Have you put down any sort of a deposit? I am still a bit confused on how to go about getting things "official". I think we need to sign a contract?
I am having my ceremony at the marriot casa magna because they are the only ones that do a catholic ceremony near the beach. Marriot, they send you the contract and then you have to give them the deposit depending on what package you want. <They take some time to get back to you so be patient. As for AFC you need to have an estimate of the people your going to have and the package you want (i have the dinner menu if would like me to email it to you? I havent put a deposit for A.F.C down because i know a travel agent down there and she is trying to see what kind of discounts i can get. (Flowers, center pieces and such) What are your plans and ideas??cheer2.gif