Photo

Best place to create a wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 cocoluv

cocoluv
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

I absolutely love appycouple.com . I use it and everyone just downloads my app.. I can send updates on it and everything... Its great..

#32 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

I absolutely love appycouple.com . I use it and everyone just downloads my app.. I can send updates on it and everything... Its great..

that's where i created my website as well. i am skipping the standard stds and invites. i will just be using the ones from the site.

#33 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
    • 441 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
    • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

I used the Knot.com and it was simple and free. Here is my site http://www.theknot.c...g/David-Sandy. 

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#34 bride6

bride6
    • 31 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

I chose mywedding.com. So far it's easy to navigate, has many layout to select, and a budget tracker that is easy to use.

#35 moniq

moniq
      • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

I chose mywedding.com and bought my own domain name on godaddy.com (for one year w/extra privacy setting - $12? look up discount coupons for godaddy beforehand - i think that's what i did and got a discounted price) - i googled how to set up custom domain name and there's some good instructions some bride posted that tells you how to point your mywedding site to your custom domain name. it was pretty easy! I researched a lot of wedding websites but most of them did not have the unique, offbeat, design-y, contemporary looks i like. i was blown away by wedding window's paid designs and originally was going to go with them and pay $79 for one of their packages when my fiance got a wedding invitation and i saw they used mywedding. i looked them up online and they have awesome, modern and very interesting templates of all kinds for free!! so i'm glad i saved my money! the only thing i don't love are the limitations on layout of pictures and text - i want to have more control - but I was able to look up a little HTML code and put that in the text to control font colors/size, add pop-out links, embed videos, etc. also i wish the pictures you can upload to a page were bigger. it also gives you budget and other planning tools but i'm using google templates for that kind of stuff anyway. bit overall, i highly recommend them!! my site: www.monicaandsasha.com

#36 Jennypert

Jennypert
        • Site Supporter
        • 225 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by moniq 

I chose mywedding.com and bought my own domain name on godaddy.com (for one year w/extra privacy setting - $12? look up discount coupons for godaddy beforehand - i think that's what i did and got a discounted price) - i googled how to set up custom domain name and there's some good instructions some bride posted that tells you how to point your mywedding site to your custom domain name. it was pretty easy! I researched a lot of wedding websites but most of them did not have the unique, offbeat, design-y, contemporary looks i like. i was blown away by wedding window's paid designs and originally was going to go with them and pay $79 for one of their packages when my fiance got a wedding invitation and i saw they used mywedding. i looked them up online and they have awesome, modern and very interesting templates of all kinds for free!! so i'm glad i saved my money! the only thing i don't love are the limitations on layout of pictures and text - i want to have more control - but I was able to look up a little HTML code and put that in the text to control font colors/size, add pop-out links, embed videos, etc. also i wish the pictures you can upload to a page were bigger. it also gives you budget and other planning tools but i'm using google templates for that kind of stuff anyway. bit overall, i highly recommend them!! my site: www.monicaandsasha.com

Really, Really Nice! Love the videos. You are right, this is the most creative wedding website I've seen.

#37 deedeelala

deedeelala
        • 59 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 27, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Paraiso Maya

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

I used wix! It was very easy, simple, and FREE! You can arrange anything the way you want to and choose your own colours. There is different widgets so you can put a countdown clock etc. I love it!

#38 cocoluv

cocoluv
        • 177 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Love it...

#39 Kasey04

Kasey04
          • 151 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by moniq 

Your wedding website it beautiful!! You must be so excited to get married in such a beautiful place! We just went with wedding wire. Our website is http://www.weddingwi...om/kaseyandjohn

#40 Xarocas

Xarocas
            • 157 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Thank you Jennypert, I will definately be checking it out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users