Photo

Coral Bridesmaid Dresses

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 jlink78

jlink78
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:08 PM

Has anyone else decided to use coral as their main color? I'm leaning towards this but having a difficult time coming up with what other complimentary colors to use. I'm thinking chocolate brown but not 100% sure. Was just wondering if you guys had any ideas. Thanks!

#2 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:14 PM

I am going to use chocolate brown accents and have my BM's wear teal dresses with coral colored roses for their bouquets. I think Teal looks really pretty with Coral!

#3 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:16 PM

I am using Coral and Silver (my great-aunt's name was coral silver) w/ turquoise accents.

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:22 PM

coral and sand is pretty, coral and sage (light green as in these pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

coral and silver, coral and blue... so many options...

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:09 PM

Our BM dresses are a beige/gold/champagne color. Accent colors are coral and blue. I think coral can mesh well with so many different colors -- especially any earth tones.

#6 PVBride

PVBride
            • 443 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:33 AM

I think that coral and chocolate bown would be stunning! I also like coral and blue OR coral, orange and blue. See picture.

Good luck!!

#7 jlink78

jlink78
              • 207 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for all the ideas everyone! I'm feeling much better about going with this color now. I was afraid that I'd have to do everything coral because I wasn't sure what else would look good. I think I'm leaning towards Coral, Chocolate and accents of either teal or sage. I saw this really pretty ribbon at Michaels that was coral, chocolate and sage last night and it looked really, really pretty.

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:12 AM

Hey Jennifer!

Here's a pic of some coral BM dresses (same as my dress but I'm using beige -- almost picked this coral though 'cos I love it.).

#9 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:13 AM

I used several shades of coral with no accent color. I guess I'm not much help but thought I'd chime in anyway...

#10 jlink78

jlink78
                    • 207 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by foxytv

This is the bouquet my BM's are using, so coral also goes really well with all these other bright colors tat POP.

That bouquet is awesome! I'm going to have to file that pic away and see if my resort can do something like that. The coral looks awesome with all those other bright colors. What's a girl to do?? Guess I'll concentrate on finding the dresses first and then go from there. What manufacturer makes the dresses you ordered? My one bridesmaid really likes this dress but we're going shopping on the 27th to see what's out there.

Dress Style 438

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users