Sandals Reception Tables!!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hello to all !!  I am hoping any of the girls that have already gotten married are still around?!?!?!   I am getting marred next year at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia.  I have been planning for a long time and still have a while to go but keep going back and forth of what I want to do.  I just had my first phone call with my WC yesterday.  It was helpful - I am just being indecisive with everything about my wedding!!!

Hope to hear from you :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#22 Masha

Masha
    • 40 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Hello to all !!  I am hoping any of the girls that have already gotten married are still around?!?!?!   I am getting marred next year at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia.  I have been planning for a long time and still have a while to go but keep going back and forth of what I want to do.  I just had my first phone call with my WC yesterday.  It was helpful - I am just being indecisive with everything about my wedding!!!

Hope to hear from you :)

I had wedding in Negril, I posted detailed review here http://www.bestdesti...il#post_1927290

If you have any questions I can help

#23 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
      • Community Manager
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Masha 

I had wedding in Negril, I posted detailed review here http://www.bestdesti...il#post_1927290

If you have any questions I can help

YAY!!!!!! Thank for repling :)   Sandals Brides are feeeeeeeeeeew around here!  I will read every work of your post and let you know if I have any questions THANKS!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users