Sign in to follow this  
jilliebeans

Sandals Reception Tables!!!

Hello to all !!  I am hoping any of the girls that have already gotten married are still around?!?!?!   I am getting marred next year at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia.  I have been planning for a long time and still have a while to go but keep going back and forth of what I want to do.  I just had my first phone call with my WC yesterday.  It was helpful - I am just being indecisive with everything about my wedding!!!

Hope to hear from you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Hello to all !!  I am hoping any of the girls that have already gotten married are still around?!?!?!   I am getting marred next year at Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia.  I have been planning for a long time and still have a while to go but keep going back and forth of what I want to do.  I just had my first phone call with my WC yesterday.  It was helpful - I am just being indecisive with everything about my wedding!!!

Hope to hear from you :)

I had wedding in Negril, I posted detailed review here http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/86852/back-from-sandals-negril#post_1927290

If you have any questions I can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha View Post

I had wedding in Negril, I posted detailed review here http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/86852/back-from-sandals-negril#post_1927290

If you have any questions I can help

YAY!!!!!! Thank for repling :)   Sandals Brides are feeeeeeeeeeew around here!  I will read every work of your post and let you know if I have any questions THANKS!!!!