Photo

Grand Palladium RM wedding slideshow!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:21 PM

I had emailed sol previously to get prices, I think their pics are beautiful and so unique, but I don't think I'd do the underwater ones. All that time to get ready, spend all that money on a dress, you have your hair and makeup looking perfect and you go and jump in the water and its all over, the pics the rest of the night with wet, ratty hair. I wish there was a way to do those pics the next day, in a dress of course that was not the same one I got married in.

#22 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:23 PM

Yah, I dont think to many brides would go this route, I just thought they were some neat shoots.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#23 carolj

carolj
      • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:59 PM

Those pics are very cool, although I always have a hard time picturing me in pictures like that. Does anyone else find that? Like, the pictures look really cool when they're pictures of someone else, but if I picture *us* in those same pictures, it just doesn't look the same in my head. Maybe it's just me...

I kinda figured these pictures were done the day after the wedding. Easy enough to do - just put the dress on again the next day!

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:23 AM

I would hope they'd do a lot of coaching since Paul and I are quite reserved. Who knows!? The great photographers can make most anyone look like a professional model!

#25 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
          • 1,188 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:49 PM

it totally depends on your personality but I COULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH THESE TYPES OF PCTURES. I would be embarassed to put them up around my house! I am not knocking it just not my taste!
            Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
            http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#26 gunde

gunde
            • 35 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:37 AM

those were the best wedding picts. i've ever seen!!! I even had to show my fiance. we are both body builders and thought you looked buff

#27 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:32 PM

Yes, she does look pretty cut doesnt she. They are some great shots thats for sure!
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users