Jump to content

Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2014 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#41 MrsAllen52414

MrsAllen52414
  • Newbie
  • 6 posts

    Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

    Originally Posted by Joyous55 

    its a great resort the rooms are beautiful.  My friends and I were there about 2 years ago on vacation. Who is your WC?

    As of right now my WC is Katia!



    #42 Joyous55

    Joyous55
    • Newbie
    • 26 posts

      Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

      OMG she is mine also.  I like the fact that she is bi lingual and very efficient. I had an issue with the first one they assigned to me.  She was very rude and nasty.  (didn't need her drama)  Her supervisor got involved after I contacted her, and she assigned Katia.  She is "awesome"



      #43 MrsAllen52414

      MrsAllen52414
      • Newbie
      • 6 posts

        Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

        Yes she is awesome! I haven't had a problem with her yet and she is very quick to respond and efficient. Now I'm in the counting down phase....



        #44 Joyous55

        Joyous55
        • Newbie
        • 26 posts

          Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

          Good luck and have a happy wedding.  If you run in to any issues please give me the "heads up" 



          #45 MrsWilletteToBe

          MrsWilletteToBe
          • Newbie
          • 37 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
          • LocationDenver, CO

          Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

          hi ladies!! my WC is Katia as well and she has been pretty great so far--every once in a while she only  half answers my questions but after a follow up email, she always clarifies lol  anyway, my major concern at this point is how expensive the flowers are down there--even a couple of the outside florists I contacted are pretty pricey in terms of the tall arrangements I would like :( what are you ladies doing in regards to flowers/centerpieces?



          #46 MrsAllen52414

          MrsAllen52414
          • Newbie
          • 6 posts

            Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

            Originally Posted by MrsWilletteToBe 

            hi ladies!! my WC is Katia as well and she has been pretty great so far--every once in a while she only  half answers my questions but after a follow up email, she always clarifies lol  anyway, my major concern at this point is how expensive the flowers are down there--even a couple of the outside florists I contacted are pretty pricey in terms of the tall arrangements I would like :( what are you ladies doing in regards to flowers/centerpieces?

            Well I'm not worried about flowers or centerpieces because I'm not having a big wedding or a reception. We are just going with the semi-private reception.



            #47 MrsWilletteToBe

            MrsWilletteToBe
            • Newbie
            • 37 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationDenver, CO

            Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

            Originally Posted by MrsAllen52414 

            Well I'm not worried about flowers or centerpieces because I'm not having a big wedding or a reception. We are just going with the semi-private reception.

            That does make it a lot easier!! Lucky!! lol I have about 100 people coming and my mom and grandma have huge expectations about big beautiful centerpieces so I'm trying to figure out how to do that with the least amount of cost haha



            #48 Joyous55

            Joyous55
            • Newbie
            • 26 posts

              Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

              I have found that the flowers there are very pricey. I am going to use Silk Flowers



              #49 Moments That Matter

              Moments That Matter

                Diamond Vendor

              • Insiders
              • 3,074 posts

                Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

                *

                 

                Congrats to all of you gorgeous brides......wishing you happy flower shopping, knowing that your Love will outshine even the most beautiful ones you find on your Special Day!!! Enjoy :)

                 

                *

                 

                *

                 

                team MTM asst, Lynda :)


                MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

                 

                 

                Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

                Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

                 

                Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

                Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

                Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

                 

                We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

                                    100% Satisfaction Guarantee


                #50 MrsWilletteToBe

                MrsWilletteToBe
                • Newbie
                • 37 posts
                • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationDenver, CO

                Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

                Originally Posted by Joyous55 

                I have found that the flowers there are very pricey. I am going to use Silk Flowers

                If my mom can't hustle a good deal with a florist down there, I'll be doing silk flowers as well.  have u found a good site to order them in bulk?






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users