Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2014 Brides

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#21 monicamb

monicamb
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Cocktail cold canapes & champagne 1hr 10.00 per guest, Cocktail hot canapes & champagne 1hr 15.00 per guest & Cocktail open bar & hot canapes 20.00 per guest.  Have your Wedding coordinator email you the list of all options you have & pricing.  They have this list available.

#22 monicamb

monicamb
    • 60 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

If children are going, Gran Caribe is a good choice.  They have two water slides & they have a kids club there, you can drop off your kids while you hang out with family.  Both Royal & Gran Caribe have night life entertainment everyday, like a band or show...etc.  There both good hotels.  The Royal is more fancy, has a much bigger pool & nicer spa.

#23 monicamb

monicamb
      • 60 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

See pictures under image gallery, destination wedding photos, Gran Caribe Real Resorts MX.  That will show you pictures I took when I was there on June 5th 2013.  (Reception & Venue locations)

#24 gallardo films

gallardo films
        • Vendor
        • 632 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

I share a beautiful ceremony at Gran Caribe Real, the reception was in the royal.

we are Gallardo Films, 

Ralph & Woodly, The Royal CancÂșn, The Highlights. from Gallardo Films on Vimeo.

#25 Joyous55

Joyous55
          • 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

Hello,

Already booked just waiting for the flight schedules to open. Down to the details, I don't want to be stressed out.  Bridesmaids are all on point with dresses and shoes. Little details left  LOL

#26 krswanson1

krswanson1
            • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

Girls with weddings in August of 2014...what date?mine is the 5th at 4 pm at the chapel then a private reception at the royal. Are you booking a dj? We were told we could bring an iPod and use their speaker instead. Thinking if doing this bc we are having a dj at our recept back home.

#27 krswanson1

krswanson1
              • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hi Ladies! My fianc© and I just chose this resort and are very excited to get things rolling. We are getting married August 2014.

#28 krswanson1

krswanson1
                • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

What day jdub??

#29 kwink

kwink
                  • 40 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Caribe Chapel
                  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hello Ladies - I have been following the blog since I got engaged this past May and I can finally say that I booked my date!!! So very excited to start the actual planning! We have already negotiated the group rates at the Gran Caribe and The Royal and just awaiting the contract so we can get the ball rolling. 

Date: May 24, 2014 

Time: 1pm | we really wanted 4pm but all the saturdays at 4 were booked up in April and May :(

#30 photoisforever

photoisforever
                  • Vendor
                  • 192 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Congrats on your engagement kwink!!! and decision to get married in the picturesque Mayan Riviera!!! great choice - best of luck with the rest of your plans

Photography Is Forever Studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users