OMG she is mine also.  I like the fact that she is bi lingual and very efficient. I had an issue with the first one they assigned to me.  She was very rude and nasty.  (didn't need her drama)  Her supervisor got involved after I contacted her, and she assigned Katia.  She is "awesome"

hi ladies!! my WC is Katia as well and she has been pretty great so far--every once in a while she only  half answers my questions but after a follow up email, she always clarifies lol  anyway, my major concern at this point is how expensive the flowers are down there--even a couple of the outside florists I contacted are pretty pricey in terms of the tall arrangements I would like :( what are you ladies doing in regards to flowers/centerpieces?

• Like 1

Originally Posted by MrsWilletteToBe View Post

hi ladies!! my WC is Katia as well and she has been pretty great so far--every once in a while she only  half answers my questions but after a follow up email, she always clarifies lol  anyway, my major concern at this point is how expensive the flowers are down there--even a couple of the outside florists I contacted are pretty pricey in terms of the tall arrangements I would like :( what are you ladies doing in regards to flowers/centerpieces?

Well I'm not worried about flowers or centerpieces because I'm not having a big wedding or a reception. We are just going with the semi-private reception.

Originally Posted by MrsAllen52414 View Post

Well I'm not worried about flowers or centerpieces because I'm not having a big wedding or a reception. We are just going with the semi-private reception.

That does make it a lot easier!! Lucky!! lol I have about 100 people coming and my mom and grandma have huge expectations about big beautiful centerpieces so I'm trying to figure out how to do that with the least amount of cost haha

Congrats to all of you gorgeous brides......wishing you happy flower shopping, knowing that your Love will outshine even the most beautiful ones you find on your Special Day!!! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Originally Posted by Joyous55 View Post

I have found that the flowers there are very pricey. I am going to use Silk Flowers

If my mom can't hustle a good deal with a florist down there, I'll be doing silk flowers as well.  have u found a good site to order them in bulk?