Oh wow I didn't realize the GCR 2014 thread's already been started! My fiance and I are having our wedding at the Our Lady of Guadalupe chapel at 4pm on May 8 2014. So excited!

Happy planning ladies! woot.gif

Originally Posted by meowybells View Post

Oh wow I didn't realize the GCR 2014 thread's already been started! My fiance and I are having our wedding at the Our Lady of Guadalupe chapel at 4pm on May 8 2014. So excited!

Happy planning ladies! woot.gif

Me either I've still beein following the 2013 thread, now I can follow both!!!!

I will have guests staying at both resorts. It's a great opportunity for people to pick where they want to stay in how much money they are wanting to spend. We will go back and forth between the Royal and going to leave however we are staying at the Royal. Our wedding is in the chapel in our reception is in the ballroom at the Royal because it is a private reception desk of all ages that are staying at the gcr can come over to the Royal for our reception

• Like 1

Did you know there is a fee ?  depending on where your guest stay?  and no children under 16 are allowed at the Royal?
You pay the upgraded fee for a private reception but no other fee. Kids can be at royal for reception if private.

My guest will be staying at both resorts because some are bringing their children. However, we will be having the ceremony at Gran Caribe. So hopefully everything will run smooth since the adults at Royal Cancun and go to Gran Caribe whenever they like.  msnwink.gif