Photo

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

Jen you're so close!! You can do it, you've been doing so well, definetly don't cave now!

#242 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:45 AM

Keep it up girls!!!!!!

Tomorrow begins the start of 8 weeks of Hell!!! :) My goal is to lose 25lb (yeah right I know).... Just thought we could all use a little motivation!!!!!!

#243 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Saraha
        Keep it up girls!!!!!!

Tomorrow begins the start of 8 weeks of Hell!!! :) My goal is to lose 25lb (yeah right I know).... Just thought we could all use a little motivation!!!!!!
        Where in the world are you going to lose 25 pounds Are you planning on cutting off a leg or something?

#244 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:45 AM

hahaha NO!! Listen to this story. So I was at work (work in a doctors office) and was calibrating the scale. Well I thought I had it correct and got on the scale and was like WOOOOWWW this is way off is say I was 13lbs more than I normally do. So long story short, the scale is right. I gained 13 lbs this month..... 13!!!!!!!! What in the %$*#*@^@(#)*@(&*#^@ was I eating.
          So needless to say TRUST ME I have much more than a muffin top and saddle bags to get rid of.

Actually I ended up being quite proud of myself, there was nothing I could do at that point.... gotta admit that is pretty impressive. So I went out to celebrate, had some pizza, ice cream, cookie, margaritas!!!

So yeah its on tomorrow!

#245 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            hahaha NO!! Listen to this story. So I was at work (work in a doctors office) and was calibrating the scale. Well I thought I had it correct and got on the scale and was like WOOOOWWW this is way off is say I was 13lbs more than I normally do. So long story short, the scale is right. I gained 13 lbs this month..... 13!!!!!!!! What in the %$*#*@^@(#)*@(&*#^@ was I eating.
            So needless to say TRUST ME I have much more than a muffin top and saddle bags to get rid of.

Actually I ended up being quite proud of myself, there was nothing I could do at that point.... gotta admit that is pretty impressive. So I went out to celebrate, had some pizza, ice cream, cookie, margaritas!!!

So yeah its on tomorrow!
            Dang! I am scared to see the weigh in number tomorrow...

#246 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
            • 1,266 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:01 AM

Okay Ladies, I probably made the worst mistake and bought a dress that is too tight! I can zip it but I just cant really sit down in it or breathe in it!!! So TODAY - after my last ice cream...im such a fatty- I am officially making the effort to lose at least 15 lbs....

#247 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:06 AM

You can do it!!!!!!!!
                With everyone one on here with the same problem we will keep you motivated!!!!

#248 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BarefootBride
                  Okay Ladies, I probably made the worst mistake and bought a dress that is too tight! I can zip it but I just cant really sit down in it or breathe in it!!! So TODAY - after my last ice cream...im such a fatty- I am officially making the effort to lose at least 15 lbs....
                  Yeah, don't worry - you still have plenty of time. Just go slow so you don't have to cram it all in the last month. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Just cut back on your calories and increase your exercise a touch, that'll definitely help you be able to breath in your dress. LOL!!!

#249 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

How is everyone doing with their diets and exercise

#250 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

I just found spark...having issues with WW I am looking for some new motivation. I am really liking what I have seen so far. So gonna give it some time and decide which one I like best. Ugh this weight loss thing is tough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users