Photo

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#201 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

You guys are doing great! I'm so proud of you Jen for staying off the diet Coke. I've had one here and there, but really only 1 a week or so. I think water really made a big difference in my endeavors.

I've been bad over the holidays, but I'm really just trying to maintain at this point. I pick my dress up this coming Monday, and I've put on 2lbs over the holidays. I was really good for Thanksgiving, but x-mas did me in. Too much good stuff at work! I need to get back to the gym though...

As an aside, between this thread and a lot of hard work, I lost 15lbs in 2.5 months, and a total of 25 this year!

#202 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

That is so awesome!!! That is my goal, 15lbs. I just dont know if I could ever do it!!! I feel like all I do is work out and havent gotten anywhere... owelll wont give up. But that is amazing 25lbs, you should be very proud of yourself!

#203 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hopels
        You guys are doing great! I'm so proud of you Jen for staying off the diet Coke. I've had one here and there, but really only 1 a week or so. I think water really made a big difference in my endeavors.

I've been bad over the holidays, but I'm really just trying to maintain at this point. I pick my dress up this coming Monday, and I've put on 2lbs over the holidays. I was really good for Thanksgiving, but x-mas did me in. Too much good stuff at work! I need to get back to the gym though...

As an aside, between this thread and a lot of hard work, I lost 15lbs in 2.5 months, and a total of 25 this year!
        Holy Crap Jenn!!! That's AWESOME!!!! You did such a great job. I hope you enjoy your wedding and honeymoon and PIG OUT!!! You TOTALLY deserve it.

#204 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NYJen
          Holy Crap Jenn!!! That's AWESOME!!!! You did such a great job. I hope you enjoy your wedding and honeymoon and PIG OUT!!! You TOTALLY deserve it.
          LOL - feels like I've started the pigging out a little early! I need to get control of my eating for the next 2 weeks, and then all bets are off!

#205 jenvh

jenvh
          • 135 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:34 PM

I am so glad this thread got bumped up. I haven't been on the forum in ages because work is so busy but this thread was a great motivator and I came on today to look for it. I have not done well at all the last few weeks (I think I had lost about 8 pounds but then put 4 back on) but now its a new year and less than 3 months to my wedding. Yikes! Now I am back and ready to get serious again. Honestly, after all the crap I ate over the holidays junk food doesn't even sound good right now. I am sugared out!

Great job with the Diet Coke, Jenn. I know cold turkey is the only way to go. I am going to try again. Wish me luck.

#206 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:40 PM

Thats okay at least your four pounds down, not bad fo two months of holidays and yummy food!

#207 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:43 AM

Well, I meant to workout last night but when I got home I got side tracked with other things. I will get on the treadmill tonight though. I haven't been on it in about a week so I need to work up a sweat tonight.

#208 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:27 PM

hi girls!!! I am back on the Health Challenge :)

just got back from the gym - did a 5K with a bit of incline and 100 crunches.
                  i made an appointment to shop for dresses in NYC on Sat 2/23!

how's everyone else doing?

#209 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
                  • 433 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

I'm starting w/ trying to drink more water. I usually just drink about 16 ozs a day!! But today I just packed plain tuna, celery, cucumbers, a cheese stick and a mini fruit salad for lunch - I hope I'm not starving by the end of today!

#210 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

WOW super healthy, that actually sounds kinda yummy!
                      So had a little set back Im pissed. Ive been running a lot lately, and ran 10 miles on Saturday and couldnt move my knee for two days after, now its better but not 100%. I work in a Dr's office and so I talked to one of the our NP's and said I have to go to physical therapy.... serious Im hoping this wont slow everything down too much... but this sucks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users