Photo

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#191 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:05 PM

well i tried the fruit/granola/yougurt and I love it. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill last night along with an 1/2hr pilates class!! Tonight is off since I have class but then to the gym again tomorrow!!

#192 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chprfan
      well i tried the fruit/granola/yougurt and I love it. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill last night along with an 1/2hr pilates class!! Tonight is off since I have class but then to the gym again tomorrow!!
      Great job Jessica!!!! Keep up the good work.

Rah, Rah, Rah!!!!

#193 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chprfan
        OMG thats alot of working out, I thought and hour on the treadmill was alot let alone pilates after. Good for you!!!!

#194 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Saraha
          OMG thats alot of working out, I thought and hour on the treadmill was alot let alone pilates after. Good for you!!!!
          It might be crazy but I saw a picture of myself over the weekend that really put into perspective how much work I need to do!! Plus I can only work out 4 days a week with my classes so I have to make them worth my while when I can get them in!!!

#195 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

Wow - it's been awhile since anyone has posted on here. Thought I would bump this up, now that the New Year is here and has motivated me to get back on track. I haven't been too good with exercising and eating for about a week now and I need to get back into it. Starting today, I plan to workout 7 days a week until I get to my goal. I know that's a lot but when I say workout, I mean either cardio, weights or abs. I want to do a least SOMETHING everyday.

Also, one other positive thing - as of 12/31/07, I have officially been Diet Coke free for 3 full months!!! I don't even miss it anymore. YIPPEE!!!

How is everyone else doing? What are your plans to stay/get back into shape this year?

#196 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

Wow Jen, I am impressed! I could give up pretty much anything but my Diet Coke! I have cut down to 1-2 per day but I have to get my caffeine somehow, lol.

I'm ready to start getting in shape. My wedding is about 5 months away and I need to drop about 40 lbs, or at least tone the hell out of myself.

We have a big half-marathon here in late April and I'm going to do it! My first official training day is Jan 6 with a 2 mile run. I'm telling myself as long as I finish I'll be happy--running, jogging, walking, crawling...

I plan on doing other exercise and weight training, but I figure if I go on and pay the entry fee I'll be more motivated.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

#197 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

Well I have been doing really good lately. I tried really hard during the holidays to not fall too badly off the food wagon and did okay. I have been going to the gym 4-5 times a week for the past couple of weeks and eating good and have lost another 4 pounds. This week I plan to step up the diet again and keep up the gym workouts!!

#198 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:44 PM

All you girls are AWESOME one here!!! SO motivating for me..... Like everyone else on this planet I neeeeeedddddd to lose weight!!! My wedding is in 5 months but my dress fitting is in 3 YIKES!!! Just thought I would tell everyone they are doing awesome and keep up the good work! I promised myself this year I will get skinny!!!! Whats everyones goals for December?? I hope to lose five pounds (haha good one! I guess I should be more positive). Also JamaicaBride.... sorry dont know your name, I am too training for a half marathon. I just started about 4 weeks ago and just got up to ten miles on Saturday!!! So keep up the good work, if I can do it anyone can.

#199 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
                  • 433 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

I'm so glad you highlighted this post! Today has been the first day of trying to lose some weight -- i've been engaged for a year now and haven't had ANY success in losing weight - in fact, I've gained! Now that my wedding is just 4 months away, I've got to kick things in high gear! I think that having my first dress fitting in the middle of February kind of slapped reality in my face......yikes!! I also want to do a BD shoot, so I really need to get this weight off! As of now, I"m just trying to eat less, start to work out about three days a week, and quit coffee and sodas, and drink lots more water!

#200 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Oh No..... and the BD pics..... yep I gotta work out!!!!
                      I have my dress fitting in mid Feb too!!!! We can do it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users