Photo

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#161 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:01 AM

Thanks Kate!!!

I didn't have time to workout last night but I stuck to my calories all day yesterday (even when I wanted to give in and have pizza.) I checked my schedule for the next few weeks and it looks like I should be able to workout at least 5 days a week with no problems. With all the holiday's coming up, I'm going to need it. So that's good - now I just have to keep up with it.

How is everyone else doing?

#162 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:41 AM

I am starting a new this week (besides turkey day)

do we have any new challenges? I have given up sodas (even though they are only diet) for my wedding dress, lol

#163 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:07 PM

I hit the gym yesterday morning and this morning. It feels good to be back after a bad week. I don't have any weight to lose - I just need to not gain over the next 18 days. We have Tday dinner with friends tonight and then our own Tday Thursday. I should be ok though because tonight is potluck with 25 people so no one will notice when I don't stuff my face. Then Thursday is just the 2 of us and he already embraces my "dietness."

I just gotta keep going to the gym!

- - - I did start tanning which makes me look better too

#164 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:28 PM

This has continued on my bad week trend, but I did go to the gym yesterday and am sore in a good way today. I need to get back on the cardio kick though... the good news (and I'll end up posting this all over the forum) is that soon I'll be able to get my own treadmill... we are buying a house!!! We close mid-December!!!

#165 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hopels
            This has continued on my bad week trend, but I did go to the gym yesterday and am sore in a good way today. I need to get back on the cardio kick though... the good news (and I'll end up posting this all over the forum) is that soon I'll be able to get my own treadmill... we are buying a house!!! We close mid-December!!!

Jen - that's sooooo AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!!!!

#166 NYJen

NYJen
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:27 PM

Ok, so I have good news and bad news. The good news is that after a bad Tuesday and Wednesday (poor eating and not a lot of exercising) I weighed myself yesterday morning to find that I was still holding strong with an 11.5 pound weight loss. YIPPEE!!! Then I worked out again for an hour at 4.5 miles an hour and burned 800 calories. I also did 200 crunches. Not too bad.

The bad news - I ate like a PIG yesterday <<oink, oink>>>!!! I'm scared to get back on the scale right now. But I think if I'm good the next few days and workout a lot, I should be ok by the end of the weekend.

How did everyone do yesterday? Turkey day is soooo hard!!!!

#167 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

I was working yesterday, and managed not to munch too much. Exercise has been on a major decline though, so I need to start fitting it back into my scheule.

On the plus side, I'm home at my mom's now. I haven't seen her since August (when I picked out my dress), and I've lost 16lbs since I saw her last (yippee!). The first words out of her mouth when I got home was about how fantastic and thin I looked! I think she was a little shocked, honestly, and I was ecstatic with her reaction. I have my first dress fitting tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

#168 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

Oh... almost forgot... Jen - DO NOT GET ON THE SCALE UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!

*wink* friendly reminder... sorry for the caps...

#169 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:16 PM

I did ok yesterday - had some of everything but didn't get freaky full. I did go to the gym this morning too. That makes 4 times since Monday.

Good job ladies!!

#170 Jenn

Jenn
                    • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:37 PM

Great job Kate! I must say that being home is really a challenge. Forgetting about the big holiday meal (which we didn't do this year), just being at my mom's with all the junk food around is hard. The only thing keeping me from binging on chocolate and carbs is my dress fitting tomorrow! We don't have any junk in our house, so this has been a rude awakening of my will power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users