Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

You guys are doing great! I'm so proud of you Jen for staying off the diet Coke. I've had one here and there, but really only 1 a week or so. I think water really made a big difference in my endeavors.

I've been bad over the holidays, but I'm really just trying to maintain at this point. I pick my dress up this coming Monday, and I've put on 2lbs over the holidays. I was really good for Thanksgiving, but x-mas did me in. Too much good stuff at work! I need to get back to the gym though...

As an aside, between this thread and a lot of hard work, I lost 15lbs in 2.5 months, and a total of 25 this year!

That is so awesome!!! That is my goal, 15lbs. I just dont know if I could ever do it!!! I feel like all I do is work out and havent gotten anywhere... owelll wont give up. But that is amazing 25lbs, you should be very proud of yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
You guys are doing great! I'm so proud of you Jen for staying off the diet Coke. I've had one here and there, but really only 1 a week or so. I think water really made a big difference in my endeavors.

I've been bad over the holidays, but I'm really just trying to maintain at this point. I pick my dress up this coming Monday, and I've put on 2lbs over the holidays. I was really good for Thanksgiving, but x-mas did me in. Too much good stuff at work! I need to get back to the gym though...

As an aside, between this thread and a lot of hard work, I lost 15lbs in 2.5 months, and a total of 25 this year!
Holy Crap Jenn!!! That's AWESOME!!!! You did such a great job. I hope you enjoy your wedding and honeymoon and PIG OUT!!! You TOTALLY deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
Holy Crap Jenn!!! That's AWESOME!!!! You did such a great job. I hope you enjoy your wedding and honeymoon and PIG OUT!!! You TOTALLY deserve it.
LOL - feels like I've started the pigging out a little early! I need to get control of my eating for the next 2 weeks, and then all bets are off!

I am so glad this thread got bumped up. I haven't been on the forum in ages because work is so busy but this thread was a great motivator and I came on today to look for it. I have not done well at all the last few weeks (I think I had lost about 8 pounds but then put 4 back on) but now its a new year and less than 3 months to my wedding. Yikes! Now I am back and ready to get serious again. Honestly, after all the crap I ate over the holidays junk food doesn't even sound good right now. I am sugared out!

Great job with the Diet Coke, Jenn. I know cold turkey is the only way to go. I am going to try again. Wish me luck.

Well, I meant to workout last night but when I got home I got side tracked with other things. I will get on the treadmill tonight though. I haven't been on it in about a week so I need to work up a sweat tonight.

hi girls!!! I am back on the Health Challenge :) smile29.gif

just got back from the gym - did a 5K with a bit of incline and 100 crunches.

i made an appointment to shop for dresses in NYC on Sat 2/23!

how's everyone else doing?

I'm starting w/ trying to drink more water. I usually just drink about 16 ozs a day!! But today I just packed plain tuna, celery, cucumbers, a cheese stick and a mini fruit salad for lunch - I hope I'm not starving by the end of today!

WOW super healthy, that actually sounds kinda yummy!

So had a little set back Im pissed. Ive been running a lot lately, and ran 10 miles on Saturday and couldnt move my knee for two days after, now its better but not 100%. I work in a Dr's office and so I talked to one of the our NP's and said I have to go to physical therapy.... serioushuh.gif Im hoping this wont slow everything down too much... but this sucks!!!